The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

The nic and golfpunklegend conversation thread

Don’t knwo if that’s actually true but they get fresher on the second Tuesday, migh be a different baker or on a cycle 3 day 4 day or something

Wow you must go there a lot.
I just go there sometimes cos i ride with my mates down the lilydale warby trail and almost get a pie everytime.
also, the pool hall is there smile

By the way, how are you finding your teachers for your year 12 subjects in lilydale?

3 pages already, incredible. Good work! smile

rider26 - 17 August 2009 12:30 PM

Textual (verbal) diarrhea is a serious condition.

nic - 17 August 2009 12:32 PM
rider26 - 17 August 2009 12:30 PM

Textual (verbal) diarrhea is a serious condition.

verbal diarrhea…. loooools
^_^
I think we both can be diagnosed on bw without actually having to go to the doctors for that one….

golfpunklegend - 17 August 2009 12:09 PM

By the way, how are you finding your teachers for your year 12 subjects in lilydale?

Enviro. couldn’t care less. It’s a silly subject a90 something page textbook impossible not to teach that. At the moment (why oh why?!) we have a student teacher in it for 4 weeks. I’ve seen so many damn irrelevant videos and powerpoints this last week I might cry.

Biology is good. I work ahead and the teacher doesn’t care so thumbs up there. She can be a little bit sparing on details but happy to reconfirm and extend on those if I ask.
All in all good (but I hate my year 11 englishteacher)

Ok, a good tip for next year:
whatever book you study, look up some study notes for it off the internet. those who look hard enough will find. those who do one search and glimpse through the results on google will not get anything.
A useful website: vcenotes.com
although does not have much on it, i have got some useful stuff off there.
Sparknotes.com is great and might have some books which you study this year and next year wink
It makes it possible to write a text response without actually reading the text

So it was 4AM I got up to change the baby’s diaper and let my wife feed him again. that is the routine, about every 3 hours he gets changed, eats and gets changed again. it takes about an hour to feed him. Sleep comes in 2 hour intervals with one hour of activity (feed and diaper changes) in between. The daytime is a little less fast paced.

Eventually he will sleep for longer times and not take so long to eat. It is not like he eats the whole time. he needs to get woke up, then ‘on board’ with what the task is (eating) and then finally get started. he eats on and off for the next 30-40 mins or so.

Babies are awesome.

sounds like a hectic routine you got there man.
sleep deprivation much?

golfpunklegend - 17 August 2009 02:37 PM

sounds like a hectic routine you got there man.
sleep deprivation much?

It comes with the assignment.
smile

golfpunklegend - 17 August 2009 12:39 PM

whatever book you study, look up some study notes for it off the internet. those who look hard enough will find. those who do one search and glimpse through the results on google will not get anything.
Sparknotes.com is great and might have some books which you study this year and next year wink

Already found vcenotes, acutally quite good for revision and getting random old non vcaa exams.

snowslider - 17 August 2009 01:49 PM

So it was 4AM I got up to change the baby’s diaper and let my wife feed him again. that is the routine, about every 3 hours he gets changed, eats and gets changed again. it takes about an hour to feed him. Sleep comes in 2 hour intervals with one hour of activity (feed and diaper changes) in between. The daytime is a little less fast paced.

Eventually he will sleep for longer times and not take so long to eat. It is not like he eats the whole time. he needs to get woke up, then ‘on board’ with what the task is (eating) and then finally get started. he eats on and off for the next 30-40 mins or so.

Babies are awesome.

I remember staying at a friend’s house who had a baby brother. Might have well have pulled an all nighter.

nic - 17 August 2009 09:07 PM
golfpunklegend - 17 August 2009 12:39 PM

Already found vcenotes, acutally quite good for revision and getting random old non vcaa exams.

If you use spark notes, they’ve got massive study guides to a heap of different books wink
im using it for one of my books in english this year… such a help

nic - 17 August 2009 09:09 PM
snowslider - 17 August 2009 01:49 PM

Babies are awesome.

I remember staying at a friend’s house who had a baby brother. Might have well have pulled an all nighter.

Some babies are more difficult than others.