The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

The nic and golfpunklegend conversation thread

I was riding on Buller for 10 days or so and i cant use sunscreen because i get allergy reactions to them.
I figured they didnt do any good when my face was as red as a lobster after a day and i then found out it was an allergic reaction.

rider26 - 17 August 2009 09:42 AM

I will be putting together a prize pack for the runner up also. Both have been getting very involved, I don’t think it would be fair to pick just one.
Haha where’s nic?

Apple orchard in the Yarra Valley actually…

Ahaha. how is life on an apple orchard anyways?
is there a nightlife at all?

I don’t work unless I have to. At 15 (nearly 16) there’s not that much going on anyway. In the yarra valley there isn’t a nightlife.

well anyways, my canteen has shitty salads, yoghurts, healthy fruit bars, sugarfree soft drinks, i think i could use a hot potato cake sometime….

golfpunklegend - 17 August 2009 10:39 AM

well anyways, my canteen has shitty salads, yoghurts, healthy fruit bars, sugarfree soft drinks, i think i could use a hot potato cake sometime….

One of my friends got one that was frozen one time; you wouldn’t want that. They cool and reheat *cough* health and safety*cough* them over night so makes you wonder if they’re that appetizing

ahahaha
thats not very nice.
what i heard about outsourced canteens were that they provide really yummy food though.
any pros about your canteens or are they all just crappy?

We have deep spring and ‘99%’ fruit slushies (aka. slurpee knock offs). Who knew that ‘purple is a fruit’ apart from Homer Simpson

nic - 17 August 2009 11:06 AM

We have deep spring and ‘99%’ fruit slushies (aka. slurpee knock offs). Who knew that ‘purple is a fruit’ apart from Homer Simpson

Ahaha.
Deep spring is surprisingly half decent.
I resort to getting a pizza a lunchtime. Most of my mates have P’s so its easy to go out and get a decent lunch but recently they started clamping down on this because those who had P’s always ended up doing massive maccas runs….

Our school doesn’t allow that. If friends have last 2 periods off they could come back and give you food, if they don’t get caught wink

Neither does our.
its no big deal though because they only give out detentions.
Lilydale has amazing pies by the way.

At Max’s? The bakery in the shopping centres area bit average

Max’s pies. yeah.
strategically placed next to that adult store raspberry

heh, only problem with max’s pies is that there non-pies (dessert pastries) are on what my friends and I call the ‘2 week cycle’ every second tuesday they refresh them :S

oooo thats not very good.
everytime i go there, i dont go for their desert pastries.
normally a good old beef pie or sometimes a pizza pie.
Thanks for the tipoff though ;P