The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

The nic and golfpunklegend conversation thread

Haha LOL

At the start of the month nic was on 9 posts and golfpunklegend was on 59 posts. I have created this thread so you guys can chat all day and all night.  tongue wink

Haha, sorry, we’ll keep it more in private messages.

LOL this was needed.
smile

bahaha if this was facebook this would be ‘liked’ off the planet smile

But you can’t blame them for trying, I mean it is the contest of the month…and at least the conversations (mostly) make sense (at the start raspberry)

Ahahahaha classy thread.
I think this one’s gotta be the best thread cos its got my user in it raspberry

snowslider - 17 August 2009 08:57 AM

LOL this was needed.
smile

Hey slider, if you work a bit harder, maybe it could be the nic/golfpunklegend/snowslider rant thread wink

O by the way, Nic, i would love to continue to you about the canteen in lilydale high.
Do you like the privatised canteen or is the fried food sickening for you now?

I will be putting together a prize pack for the runner up also. Both have been getting very involved, I don’t think it would be fair to pick just one.

Haha where’s nic?

on a small farm in yarra valley i think he said….

Great thread!! very funny stuff

on a small farm in yarra valley i think he said….

LOL

nic - 17 August 2009 08:55 AM

Haha, sorry, we’ll keep it more in private messages.

No need, keep it here. I’m interested to see how many different things you can talk about. I feel this could eventually be the most popular thread on Boardworld.

I actually feel that this thread is a necessity. please refer to the other thread about favourite goggles and you can see me and Nic chat about slider’s baby boy and his umbilical cord….

Already been there.  tongue wink

You still rocking your Cadbury Top Deck goggle tan?

Nah mate.
It started from last august and ended in about early january.
I had a few people add me on facebook because “they saw me on the train” or “someone told me to check out the tan”

Where were you riding? or were you going to the beach in goggles? haha