The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

~ THE MINI (20 min) SHREDIT ~

cords - 28 September 2011 01:44 AM

K2 you are bananas! crazy, crazy, crazy wipeout. So good to see the whole thing. Have you showed your mum yet? Does anyone have footage of the whole thing from closer?

haha, yeh I definately am a crazy one. Yeh good to see the different persectives from the dif vids and the photos. Mum hasnt seen the vid and doesnt want too. She saw photos of my eye and me on the ground in the neck brace on my bros facebook but thought it was another time. Didnt realise the photos were a day old haha

cords - 28 September 2011 01:44 AM

haha blizz smiling for the camera when you’d just nearly spewed from the pain!

Nice edit Mizu, woulda been nice to have the names underneath for those of us who didn’t go and don’t necessarily know who everyone is in their snow clothes! I realise you made it for those who went though so I’ll shoosh now!

K2 you are bananas! crazy, crazy, crazy wipeout. So good to see the whole thing. Have you showed your mum yet? Does anyone have footage of the whole thing from closer?

Bummer about the shoulder, Mizu - looked like you were riding well before you did it though, that air just before K2s crash was nice and clean!

Cheers cords!!!!!

I had thought about puttin names on the edit, but after makin a 1 1/2 hour one, and then this 20 min one, I was startin to go screen crazy!!!!! I could have polished this edit up a lot as well!!!!!

Wasn’t really ridin well, but I absolutely was havin the time of my life boardin with such a great crew, and was disappointed in myself for endin my run short, by doin my shoulder!!!!!

Can’t wait to get to next years Shred and most likely the pirate day, and both events with you and CRACKERS!!!!!

Here is a quick screen grab of everyone as I saw them in the video. I couldn’t find a picture of Shannon / MoonUnit / Andy Atkin / Finney / Jeff Pang to put up so they have been left out of the list for now…

LOL hahaha passed the fuck out

Yeah you are. LIKE A BOSS!

Hehe I must have been the only one to get my name in the vid!!! Whoop whoop!!!

TJ that is awesome!!

Teacher Boy!!! LOL

haha awesome work TJ.

Nice way to top it off TJ!
Do we get royalties for this as we are in the credits.
Nicely pieced together. Its awesome to be apart of something so rad!

I am a bit worried that fatima is actually a picture of eddie now i look at it… can someone confirm / deny?

Pretty sure that it’s fatima!!!!!

If he has green on his gloves then it’s fatima for sure!!!!!

They share clothes…? wtf only chicks do that!

Warren wore my hoodie, fatima my cap and after findin sauce in a pair of my boxers one mornin…........  confused

man i wish i was there with you guys,. sounds like a blust