The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

What are you doing?

I just got to Australia a week ago and loving it already. Living in Bondi and I’ve already been to the northern beaches and man is it gorgeous there. Heading to the snow soon as well as Melbourne for a bit.

Just Giver - 23 August 2009 12:05 AM

I just got to Australia a week ago and loving it already. Living in Bondi and I’ve already been to the northern beaches and man is it gorgeous there. Heading to the snow soon as well as Melbourne for a bit.

sounds like you’re living the dream dude

Are you officially Canadian?
Is this your first visit to AUS?

I’d love to visit one day as well.
Do it while you are young and you can.

My life, right now, is as good as it’d get. Im happy with it. Schools nearly over for me in about 2 months and then i’d have a good few years before uni begins for me smile

On the porch couch at home…
Wife is with our baby in a rocking chair and chatting with her sister and her mom.
Her dad is also on the computer at the dinner table, on Facebook.

My Brother-in-law and a friend are on the stoop outside talking.
My 2 yr old nephew was just put to bed inside the house.
My other Brother-in-law just left with his girlfriend to go to his old high-school’s football game for fun.

Family is awesome.
Life is good.

Monday is a holiday, Labor Day, and I am off work.
I may try and get to the Liberty University Snowflex place on Monday, but the family may want to go to the lake and wakeboard.
I hadent been wakeboarding since the beginning of the summer a few months back.

I miss wakeboarding, I haven’t been since last year. Summer is around the corner, it’s hot and sunny today. Soon I’m going to get the jetski out of the garage and get it de-winterised, new battery etc… Can’t wait to get back into the water this summer…. surfing, wakeboarding, jetskiing, swimming… bring it on. This is the first summer in 6 years I won’t be heading overseas for snow.

It’s a beautiful day outside but I have quite a bit of work to do. About to make some breakfast and watch The Simpsons.

Good to hear everything is going well James. Yes, Just Giver is Canadian, and it’s her first time to Australia. She is in Melbourne for a few days visiting friends.

mmmm just got a shisha/hookah. looks like this weekend will be a slightly more chilaxed one wink

Virginia Tech college football, it is half time. 16 to 17, we are winning. Tough game so far.

Ohhh man, Ghostbusters in on TV.  cheese

ohohohoh what channel? or did i already miss it?

Just got home from a nice shred sesh with Miss G. Watched some guy on wank planks hit the Sylewars kicker and land on the knuckle, then proceed to double eject and face plant HARD. Made me cringe ohh would have hurt. I did myself a mischief too, landed hard on my shoulder but I’ll live but maybe without using my right arm for a while shut eye

AHAHAHA wank planks smile
owww… will the stylewars kicker be hanging around for a while?