The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Who Found The Sticker

everyone who is on boardworld because of seeing some of the stickers around the place should hit up this spot here so we can tell how well this sticker stamping is going.

later

ps. i havent even put one up yet haha i hav them all with me though so i will find the best spot everr haha

I haven’t got my stickers yet :(

Saw one at Hotham Central and some random telpehone box

Im waitin too Nudge so many pretty cop cars waiting for a sticking LOL

this was just a thread to see people who had been brought here by the stickers man totaly different thread

Cheers, sorry mate, missed the point, carry on please.  grin

There are more stickers on the way. Still about 50 or so to get through. You guys are probably in that list. Over 300 people sent their addresses so it’s taken a while to get through them all. Apologies for the delay.

rider26 - 03 August 2009 08:00 AM

There are more stickers on the way. Still about 50 or so to get through. You guys are probably in that list. Over 300 people sent their addresses so it’s taken a while to get through them all. Apologies for the delay.

Hopefully im on the list

If you emailed me you are definately on the list.

nelsonjameshogg - 03 August 2009 07:07 AM

this was just a thread to see people who had been brought here by the stickers man totaly different thread

That is why I diddnt post in it myself, but goodness.

Maybe you can try again with a new topic and in your subject you cant request no posts other than to ‘catch’ the person who saw the sticker.

I think you can change the topic name on this current topic and redirect the conversation.