The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Looking for a lift from NSW snow to Sydney

Hi all,

I’m looking for a lift back to Sydney, my bro who i was down here with had to go home early and took our car :(

When?
Sunday 11th anytime, or even Monday if someone’s going then…

From?
Perisher ideally, or Bullocks. I could try thumbing a lift to Jindy with my stuff but that’d be tricky.

To?
Northern Beaches if you’re going that way, otherwise any major Sydney train station.

With what?
I’ve got a snowboard bag, hiking pack, and small backpack.

I’ll chip in for fuel. I’m a non-smoker too if it makes a difference. Thanks!

Your going in the wrong direction!! Everyone is heading here, but I can probably help you out.

I can’t believe I am offering this. but i could do with some company on the journey home.

Please don’t be an axe - murder!!!

His name is dropbear… No axe-murderers have good sence of humor like that… Lol

Lol, yeah i’m genuine. I’m sorted now it’s all good smile

Just stay for another week, droppy!!!!!

Ya can get a lift back from the Shred!!!!!  cool grin

Yeah sorted with me….

Guys if I don’t post on Monday morning send the cops his IP address!

Stay safe….make sure you don’t go to sleep if you let him drive… Haha I joke… But seriously…

We’ll he will be meeting my parents before we leave Jindy and i reckon my mum will be calling a couple of times during the drive! LOL

I don’t suppose it is really much different to hitch hiking… I have done that! And picked up hitch hikers. And no he wont be driving my car!

Minimum post count of 100 for lifts? Haha no we can look out for each other. Shred bus next year!

All good, I am home safe and sound!

Good guy Dropbear!

We have one happy boardworld member who may even come to the shred now.

Shred Bus!!!!!
“the boardworld express”

Are you offering your van Banger?

Well it was a cruisey lift home with the Mayor of Lake George wink

I managed to supress the urge to go on a post-snowboarding rampaging murderous spree too, it’s always nice when that happens. :p

Sadly, due to my using my little phone to access the internet and not seeing much outside my blinkered “help! I need a lift home” thread, I may have neglected to look at this shred business…  But ozgirl was quick to tell me what that was all about, it sounds cool!  Pity it’s at Thredbo when I’ve already got a season pass to Perisher.

*goes to look up the shred threads now…

Oh and how could I neglect to mention?: thanks so much to ozgirl for the lift back to Sydney, you’re a lifesaver!