The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

BOARDWORLD SHRED 2011 - The Official Thread

I will update this post soon.

Please put all photos, videos, stories, trip reports, blogs etc. into this thread.

A big thank you to our sponsors for supporting The Shred.

cool smile

Day One
Sunday

Can barely see the top off the mountain. Snow flurries and dances outside my window as I enjoy a morning without hangover or question where I am. Unlike how I expect the next 8 days to play out.

No plans made today except for helping rider unpack his car upon arrival and maybe dig in a snow-bar for later in the week.
I better rest my knee too, physio says I have to settle down when shredding - not sure I know how!

Day two Monday night there is a party at Ullr, everyone is invited (it’s a very good mates birthday bash) entry only to those adhering to the theme of the party;
“ANYTHING BUT CLOTHES”

So whip out the cling wrap and get creative with the paper towels and sticky tape this is the start of the Annual Boardworld Shred.

During the day Perisher Shred
Attending: rider, spaz, (copy/past with your name)

Day three Tuesday
BBQ on the river, Friday drive near the info centre and Valley Terminal. All day affair.

day four Wednesday

Day five Thursday

Day Six Friday
Dinner at Santes (licensed restaurant)
10% discount on food=$45pp all you can eat Chirassaco Brizillian Style Grill.

Trivia

Day Seven Saturday
Presentation

Day Eight Sunday

Day Nine
GO HOME THE SHRED IS OVER!!!!!
and your liver needs a holiday.

Wasnt the Friday night at santes?

That’s what I thought. Won’t be up in time for thurs dinner

Corrected.
Thanks guys.

Check In List
(copy/paste add your name)
~don’t add your name until your in Thredbo~

spaz
chucky

FRESHIES all afternoon! YEEEEEEEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!

Shred shed is mad, its too Hot in here at night lol, got the tunes pumping and about to get ready to shred.