The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Custom design on the board

Hi all firstly i would like to say i have finally registered on here after been looking and reading on this forums for a while, and just to say what a great forum this is, as my topic says i am looking to get my self a new board (my wife is flipping and i think i need to get a container for storage for my snow crap) however i have found a custom print that i love and i was wondering if anyone knows if there is a place to get a board with your custom paint job, i have contacted Burton and endeavour boards but neither would do it for me.

Thanks in advance

Chemical storm are running a comp in the contest section….design a board/win and they will make it. you could enter that?
might be able to ask them for a custom to…id say it would cost you a bit though.

welcome to boardworld! be prepared to collect more snow crap

Pretty sure that they do the custom graphics as part of their service!!!!!

The size/shape is the only limiting factor!!!!!

-155 Rocker-

Oh yeah, Welcome to Boardworld lanox!!!!!  shaka

CRACKERS - 08 September 2011 10:48 PM

Chemical storm are running a comp in the contest section….design a board/win and they will make it. you could enter that?
might be able to ask them for a custom to…id say it would cost you a bit though.

welcome to boardworld! be prepared to collect more snow crap

Crackers thanks for you prompt reply, yeah i know it will cost me but for some weird reason i like this desing, i cant enter coz this design is not myn i actually seen it on some other blog about snowboarding and they had competition on best designe so i just psaved the picture..

tell me about it you can never have enough snow gear.

Mizu Kuma - 08 September 2011 10:58 PM

Pretty sure that they do the custom graphics as part of their service!!!!!

The size/shape is the only limiting factor!!!!!

-155 Rocker-

Oh yeah, Welcome to Boardworld lanox!!!!!  shaka

Thanks mate, for the info

No wukkas!!!!!

Here’s the link CHEMICAL STORM

Hey lanox, Fyve Snowboards do customs. Check them out http://www.5fyve.com/customsnowboards.html

Mizu Kuma - 08 September 2011 11:05 PM

No wukkas!!!!!

Thanks uncle google found them for me as well, i have send them an email and we shell see what they say.

lanox - 08 September 2011 11:21 PM
Mizu Kuma - 08 September 2011 11:05 PM

No wukkas!!!!!

Thanks uncle google found them for me as well, i have send them an email and we shell see what they say.

You can also try sendin Jeff Pang (The Owner) a PM, cause he is a Boardworld Member!!!!!

Link to his member info > https://www.boardworld.com.au/forums/member/10307/

Catalyst Snowboards in Australia also do custom designs. You’d be looking at 600-700 bucks and they do all shapes and sizes.

https://www.facebook.com/catalyst.snowboards?ref=ts

Welcome to Boardworld, lanox.  cool smile

Looks like you’ve already been steered in the right direction.

I’m going to move this thread to Snowboarding Equipment and Products, so if you can’t find it in Social, that’s where it will be. wink

rider26 - 09 September 2011 12:13 AM

Welcome to Boardworld, lanox.  cool smile

Looks like you’ve already been steered in the right direction.

I’m going to move this thread to Snowboarding Equipment and Products, so if you can’t find it in Social, that’s where it will be. wink

Thanks mate i been following this forum for a while now and you all seem like a good people so why not join and hopefuly shred some snow with you guys soon.

Sounds like a good plan, mate.  shaka

Welcome smile

I’d love to have a custom designed board!

xx.yoshi - 09 September 2011 10:54 AM

Welcome smile

Designed by Mum????

Only kiddin yoshi, only kiddin!!!!!  cheese

Mizu Kuma - 09 September 2011 11:10 AM
xx.yoshi - 09 September 2011 10:54 AM

Welcome smile

Designed by Mum????

Only kiddin yoshi, only kiddin!!!!!  cheese

I see what you did there miza ):