The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

My new gear

ok i went a bit crazy at the Melb Snowboard Centre sale today (sale actually starts tomorrow but they fixed me up today)

My new ride - Signal OG 157 with Nitro Raiden Zero bindings

New boots - Nitro Team TLS boots

Also got some new dacks (Billabong Swagger) and some clothes for the kids.  The credit card is sagging a bit, but I’m stoked!  I was hoping for a Signal Omni but they had none left.  Still, by most reports the OG is a good ride.  I was in the shop for close to 3 hours fitting boots and picking out a board and other stuff.  None of the boots were an absolutely perfect fit, but the Nitro boots did feel the best, the only complaint being they are slightly roomy around the toes.

Props to the MSC guys, especially Kiwi Trav.

Mud

Ahhh, Kiwi Trav, what a legend smile
+1 for MSC and Nitro boots are AMAZING…
Wish I had the chance to splurge :(

Awesome stuff, Mudhoney! You must be stoked. Enjoy your new gear! Let us know how it all rides.  shaka

Nice Setup, Mud!!!!! Yeeewww!!!!!  cool grin

thanks guys, will give it a review if i get to ride again this season.

Stylin!!  shaka  good work mudhoney . . good work!!

board & bindings look pretty bad ass!

nice one! I really like that deck and was considering getting one myself.

Yeah I’m pretty happy about it, K2.  For a board that’s supposed to be pretty stiff, it actually seems surprisingly flexy when I’ve been doing a few pro carpet presses.  Maybe my old 2000 custom was stiffer than I thought!

Gamblor - 07 September 2011 12:45 PM

board & bindings look pretty bad ass!

haha I was gonna go the red bindings but i went with Kiwi Trav’s fashion advice instead!