The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Boardworld members mug shots

my future wifey and i at perisher

Nice photos dude. I’ll post some tomorrow.

Me at work

Great Idea, I’ll post some later myself.

Hiking up Baldy Mtn in Breckenridge for some backcountry riding grin

Here, I tried to find some photos that actually look like mug shots.

And one of Michelle and I.

me sitting in the attic for another day without a lift pass haha

This snowboarding is SERIOUS BUSINESS:

What I really look like.
Christmas 08 family get together. I’m sitting by myself, LOL

Nyteskye - congratulations on the engagement, being able to share the love of snowboarding with your wife will be a priceless thing. Many of our friends have told us how happy they are for us that we both enjoy snowboarding so much. It would be very difficult if one or the other of us diddnt love the snow.

Def. agree with snowslider on that one! My +1 was the actually the catalyst for us doing a season in the USA in 07/08! One night she told me “I really think we should do a season in Coloardo” - obviously I wasn’t going to say no to that suggestion! It obviously took some planning, and it turned out to be the best 5-6 months of our lives grin

For me, the “no friends on powder days” line has had to be updated to “no friends on powder days, but there are wives and girlfriends” smile Thankfully +1 is comfortable in the powder grin

My now fiancee and I sitting in the snow at Merrits. Took him snowboarding for the first time and how does he repay me? by proposing LOL grin he is now addicted to boarding!

rider26 - 28 July 2009 02:36 AM

Here, I tried to find some photos that actually look like mug shots.

And one of Michelle and I.

I would of thought as an australian mugshots wouldn’t be a problem!

Oh and i hope you figured out how to use that camera in the end.

hahaha snowslider where’s nebs when you need him wink

Renting & borrowing a few years ago at buller..I’m on the right

Only photo of my actual face (let alone mug shot photo) from the trip…as you can see partially obscured…taken in the bus terminal before we had even left…

thats a sick shot banger where did you learn how to fly ive been trying so hard