The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Shred discounted lift tickets

for discounted tickets I’ll need funds in my account 3 days before you slide.
Or a surcharge is applied for my credit card payment (1.7%)

You can deposit direct to Snowtime tours
discount for Shred Shed and tickets is due to me reducing their workload

more info later today (I hope)

sorry about the last minute rush red face

Can you pay for mine out of the extra funds I sent to the shred shed to book it in?

I’d need a Tuesday -> Sunday pass.
so 6 days would be good.

On ya spaz!

I will make decision early next week (snowfall and boss depandent) on how many days i will ski/board and let you know before hand.

What is the bank acct details for Snowtime Tours?

Thanks Spaz.

However, I’m gonna just get the super duper season pass deal now.

Good idea dan.

Before posting Snowtime Tours account details I’m going to try to get number of people or funds so we can conduct the transaction in one go <this is how Snowtime want me to do it.

If your like Tj and need tickets sooner I can PM you their account info.

Tj, I just went through my bank records and soooo many people still haven’t paid. Check your PM from me.

Spaz,

Ill need tix Wed - Sat (i think ill head back on Sunsday morning) can you let me know how much ill need to send you.

~Lift Tickets Special Rate~
½ day is on your first day from 1pm (any day start)

5 or 5½ day
$322

7 or 7½ day
$449

6 or 6½ day
$386

2 day
$145

Payment
BSB: 802-124
Acc: 70128
Acc name: Sebanj
reference: tickets (and your screen name!)

spaz - 06 September 2011 04:46 AM

~Lift Tickets Special Rate~
½ day is on your first day from 1pm (any day start)

5 or 5½ day
$322

7 or 7½ day
$449

6 or 6½ day
$386

2 day
$145

Hi Spaz, thanks for your effort organising this. I’ll sort out my own lift ticket cos I may be meeting a friend at perisher on Sunday.

MU

While the discount is nice (and much thanks Spaz), you can easily just buy one when you get down there. I plan on riding Tuesday -> Saturday which will cost me $322 through Spaz’s connections or $347. So you save $25.

At the moment, I can’t decide which days I plan to ride. I might just wait till we get down there.

How much is 3 days?

Spaz,

Can you order me Wed -> Sat (4 days)  and ill transfer funds tonight. Thanks buddy

Hey spaz,

Any word on 3 or 4 day tickets?

I think I’m going to use my free Perisher ticket on the Monday, might chill out on Tues and/or Wed, then ride Thur/Fri/Sat. Not too sure yet.

I’m planning Tuesday -> Saturday but if the weather is abysmal on Tuesday / Wednesday, I could easily be chilling with you Rider…

rider26 - 07 September 2011 03:36 AM

Hey spaz,

I think I’m going to use my free Perisher ticket on the Monday, might chill out on Tues and/or Wed, then ride Thur/Fri/Sat. Not too sure yet.

Good idea to use the Perisher ticket next week. Spaz can use his also grin

ozgirl - 07 September 2011 03:48 AM
rider26 - 07 September 2011 03:36 AM

Hey spaz,

Good idea to use the Perisher ticket next week. Spaz can use his also grin

Except me and Spaz are driving down on Monday from what I hear. smile