The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Capita ultrafear and DC Ply?

Your thoughts on the above board for a all mountain? Also the dc ply?

you really like to change your mind a lot LOL

i dont consider either of those boards to be all mountain
not saying you cant all mountain with them but they are designed for park

ultra is a stiffer version of the horrorscope (park noodle)
ply is supposedly a park board (lack of reviews as it is a new 2012 board) the shame is i only got to demo this for 1 and half runs
*waves fist at crowded perisher lift lines*

if your after capita - indoor survival or quiver killer for all mountain
DC - MLF..maybe the Tone

Haha not changing, just limited on availability haha, the more people I speak too the more options I am presented with. Just want to make sure I make a good purchase and not just one that I’m uneducated with haha.

fair call but if you keep listening to other people options your going to end up not buying anything at all LOL

ps alot of it does come down to what brand you like

No availability on the other boards you were interested in?

I didn’t hear back from our Rome rep today. Tried to chase him up, he’s probably on the road.

You’re finally in luck. Just posted this in the other thread…

OK, just got off the phone with the Rome rep. No Postermania 144s came came into the country. He tracked down a 147 for you. There is only one store in Australia that has one left.

Alpine Beach - http://www.alpinebeach.com.au/ - (02) 4367 4944

I just spoke to them for you. The board retails at $749. They will sell it at 30% off, so down to $524. Shipping to Melbourne will be $25, so $549 total to your door. Speak to Isabel and tell her you are from Boardworld. It’s all sorted, give them a call if you want it.

awwsome, cheers buddy! will call when i get a chance asap

No problem. Stoked we found one for you. shaka

so this would be a good choice for what im after.. just double checking! ; ) hahaha

If your lucky enough to find an ultra fear floating around…

I can get my hands on one..

Pretty sure the postermania is stiffer than the ultrafear. So if you want a park/all mountain board the postermania would be better.