The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Oz Girl ~ Should she be on Boardworld?

Poll: What should we do with Ozgirl?
Total Votes: 90
Leave her alone, she’s RAD
Off with her head Arrrggghhhhh
Tease her about being a skier and patroller relentlessly
Give her a board so she can throw the poles and free the mind.
Make her follow JustGivers example and keep her activity to a minimum.
TJswish - 31 August 2011 06:06 AM
ozgirl - 31 August 2011 05:24 AM

Mizu - you really really really want me to put on a board that much that you will babysit me learning to board??? You would be happy for me to slow you down that much?

Have you seen Mizu’s videos? You’ll likely be teaching him…

Big call Tj, ive seen you video’s compared to Mizu’s and all i got from yours was ” I’m not going down there ” lol…..  smirk

And you kept doing this move where it looked like you were falling over all the time???  hmmm

Are you a Gopro hater???

Gee shuck’s guys… I know I think I am pretty RAD. But I didn’t think 70 of you would agree….. Maybe I don’t have to strap on a board after all!

michelle Online!!!!!

big surprise

I like how option A now has 70 votes…

TJswish - 01 September 2011 07:16 AM

I like how option A now has 70 votes…

So do I!

You’ll be able to hold your head high after the Shred Oz. Then there’ll be no more doubt as to your BW status.

MU

Ozgirl must have friends in powerful places….

Ozgirl is friends with Mizu?!  gulp

Mizu, powerful Bawhawhawhaw LOL

Soooooo…. just waiting on some footage to be uploaded which will make this thread null and void!!

Although big thanks to Azz for starting it as I would have probably not strapped on a board if it wasn’t for the ribbing of this thread!!!

I must say, ozgirl absolutely killed it on her snowboard. I was extremely impressed and stoked with how quickly she progressed. Straight up to Merrits for first run and within a few minutes she was linking fluid turns all the way down.

Well done, Kim! shaka

Too bad I just saw on Twitter she is returning to the snow on two sticks this weekend! Oz FIX THAT!!!

Can’t fix it Blizz as I am patrolling this weekend and I not a good enough Boarder to patrol on a board and being a Patroller is a goal of mine.

I will board more often though. Having all the Shredders encouraging me made me enjoy it more.

Thanks Rider! I must say I think the Flying V from Burton def helped me.

Mizu - you really really really want me to put on a board that much that you will babysit me learning to board??? You would be happy for me to slow you down that much?

Hey Mizu,

You didn’t have to dislocate your shoulder to get out of teaching me to board!

ozgirl - 20 September 2011 05:07 AM

Hey Mizu,

You didn’t have to dislocate your shoulder to get out of teaching me to board!

Ohh, NOW ya tell me that!!!!!!  hmmm