The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Guess what came in the mail?

So excited that the Folklore decks my mate and I ordered came in smile

Oh so many stickers!!

Close ups

Complete smile

Nice one, mate. Enjoy your new deck!  shaka

I love getting stuff in the mail. Especially when you don’t expect it!!! Just got home to a massive box of stuff we ordered from America. Werent expecting it till at least Monday considering we only just placed the order on Monday!!!

2 pairs of Gridiron football boots, lineman gloves, 2 under armour shirts, a t shirt and a pair of jeans. Schaweet!!!!

Cheers Rider smile
@Blizz
Yeah I love it when I get stuff from the mail it feels like xmas unboxing everything! I might go for a skate tonight, haven’t properly skated on it yet smile

Lovin the Stoke, BKM!!!!!  shaka

Cheers Mizu smile
I went for a skate earlier tonight after I properly cleaned my bearings, it was such a smooth ride. Doing tricks on it feel more comfortable because it is a much bigger deck than my old one :D

Exclaimation deck, loving it. That’s the graphic I had in the green. Folklore is good at keeping the stoke going on, enjoy those boards brotha.
I want to get some of the cold press decks again, nice big, steep nose. So good for nollies.

Such good boards for the price! I’m still stoked smile