The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Mizu Clan Shredit!!!!!

Dearest Mizu

I have no time either

but you must be able to scrape some thing together!

Crackers

ps: no worries

Nice one Mizu shaka

cool vid, making me miss riding even more you bastard raspberry

Hahahahahaa!!!! Its the only reason why I do it, I just love to get revenge on ya for your Whistler Stoke, finney!!!!

I’m sure that ya will return the favour when I am sweatin it out in the tin shed on a 40 degree day, in a few months time!!!! Ya filthy animal!!!! 

And thanks Dan!!!!

cords - 25 August 2011 12:02 PM

is that fatima in the Calgary Flames jersey?? sick! does it have Iginla on the back?

yewwwww sweet edit mizu!!! but im pretty sure if ya get rid of the music wen i speak i says something about u being a devon head tongue laugh

yea cords its a flames jersey but na its got nothing on the back jus a plain white one

Thanks Osman!!!!

I am pretty sure that I qoted you word for word!!!!  tongue laugh

I like the Mizu Clan!
They got Flaaaavor!  shaka

Nice work Mizu

Thanks Andy!!!!!

They’re a great bunch of kids!!!! And If they weren’t, I wouldn’t claim them as mine!!!!
cool smile

It’s good getting them into some boarding at a young age, I wish my parents took me snowboarding haha

BKM - 26 August 2011 05:13 PM

It’s good getting them into some boarding at a young age, I wish my parents took me snowboarding haha

Yep I have a problem. My wife and two kids are all skiiers. I need convert the little one’s to snowboarding before they are past the point of no return.

MU

Don’t worry MoonUnit
Skiing and boarding are essentially the same thing up to an intermediate level.
Your little shredders going skiing is really just snowboard training cool smirk

And if they are happier on planks instead of a board, then skiing (in my opinion) is still way cooler than team sports or being a world of warcraft kid…

Mizu Kuma - 26 August 2011 10:00 AM

Hahahahahaa!!!! Its the only reason why I do it, I just love to get revenge on ya for your Whistler Stoke, finney!!!!

I’m sure that ya will return the favour when I am sweatin it out in the tin shed on a 40 degree day, in a few months time!!!! Ya filthy animal!!!! 

And thanks Dan!!!!

touché raspberry

rider26 - 26 August 2011 12:23 AM

Now that’s some wholesome family fun! Nice edit, Mizu. Haha I love the intro and end credits. Filmed on the world’s most overrated camera, mounted on a broomstick.  LOL

What program are you using to edit? Are you making an entry for the Short Film Contest this year?

Is that guy with the moustache from the movie, Ullr Pride? You know, the guy with the afro? I’m sure I’ve seen him before. cool hmm

Is there a thread for the Short Film Contest?
I couldn’t find any info on it.

Andy Aitken - 27 August 2011 02:48 AM

Don’t worry MoonUnit
Skiing and boarding are essentially the same thing up to an intermediate level.
Your little shredders going skiing is really just snowboard training cool smirk

And if they are happier on planks instead of a board, then skiing (in my opinion) is still way cooler than team sports or being a world of warcraft kid…

Hey ain’t that the truth. I used to play Dungeons and Dragons. What was I thinking??

MU