The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Oh YES! It’s Billy’s Official BW Shred Countdown

finney - 22 August 2011 11:42 AM

Unfortunately it doesn’t look like i’ll be able to make it dude, can’t get any time off work in september/october downer

Sux dude downer

Dan83 - 23 August 2011 03:31 AM
finney - 22 August 2011 11:42 AM

Unfortunately it doesn’t look like i’ll be able to make it dude, can’t get any time off work in september/october downer

Sux dude downer

Surely ya can make it down for a day trip and a couple of bevies with us!!!!!  mad

Everyone wins from peer group pressure!!!!! (I think that’s how the sayin goes!!!!)

Thats the only option, it’s going to be a crazy period at work over that time so will just have to see how I’m going. I don’t really want to be jumping behind the wheel for 6 hours to drive down there after a 45-50 hour stressful week as thats just asking for trouble.

Catch a lift?

I would be happy to take you if you are sydneysider. I want to get there for dinner tho.

ozgirl - 22 August 2011 05:26 AM

Woot!

Can we please all start a nightly snow dance ritual…..

YAY snow dance ritual. I vote for dancing around the hills hoist wearing only a BW beanie and loose clad white silk…oh OK maybe it’s not for everyone!

Seriously though, looking forward to getting some riding in one last time this season. Might not be able to make it for dinner depending on work, but hopefully will make it for some after dinner refreshments.

MU

MoonUnit - 23 August 2011 06:44 AM
ozgirl - 22 August 2011 05:26 AM

Woot!

Can we please all start a nightly snow dance ritual…..

YAY snow dance ritual. I vote for dancing around the hills hoist wearing only a BW beanie and loose clad white silk…oh OK maybe it’s not for everyone!

Been doin that one every second wednesday, MU!!!!! And I started in summer!!!!!

MoonUnit - 23 August 2011 06:44 AM

Seriously though, looking forward to getting some riding in one last time this season. Might not be able to make it for dinner depending on work, but hopefully will make it for some after dinner refreshments.

MU

If we don’t make sense when ya turn up, don’t worry!!!!! We’re not pissed, we are just normally like that!!!!!

Seriously wish I was coming to this.

Well just come then, Tills!!!!!  teacherboy

c’mon tills…..... dont be weak!!!

No can do. As much as I’d love to. I’m already heading to Perisher next week, so that’s going to use up all of the fun tickets I have left. Plus I’ll have no leave left at work.  downer

Sell ya body on the street and then tell the Boss that ya have contracted a very mysterious disease that needs medical attention, which can only be administered at Thredbo on the 17th and 18th of September 2011, or the world will implode and he will die a horrible, miserable long drawn out and very painful death!!!!!

God, am I the best problem solver, or what????

A: 17
B: 22

WoOoOoOooo!!! cool grin

I was startin to get worried there!!!!!

Where have ya been Billy!!!!! Ya can’t afford to miss a day of the countdown, with this warm weather about!!!!!

Hahaha slack! Naah I slept in this morning, whoops!

Don’t let it happen again!!!!!  hmmm