The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

DAY TRIP 21-8-11

heading down 2 thredbo with warren 2mora, any1 else gonna b down there???

thought you were heading to Canada?

Sweet.

Dan83 is here +(where is the Rum)Craig. I rode for the first time today since hurting my ankle - I’ll be riding tomorrow.

Awesome! Let’s all go for a ride tomorrow shred

I hope you drown in a vat of hommus!!!!

and someone films it for our entertainment

Azz - 20 August 2011 09:14 AM

thought you were heading to Canada?

hahahahaha maybe after the season is out here

So what happened? The only response I got from you guys was while I stood at the top of Karels while wearing a t-shirt the weather was so good.

I couldn’t make out a thing Warren Chapstick was saying. I guess you’s bailed early - you better of had a good reason.

spaz - 22 August 2011 11:48 AM

So what happened? The only response I got from you guys was while I stood at the top of Karels while wearing a t-shirt the weather was so good.

I couldn’t make out a thing Warren Chapstick was saying. I guess you’s bailed early - you better of had a good reason.

we left a bit eariler then we usually do, but warrens phone was stuffing up lately… we where jus ruined we slept in the car the night before n didnt sleep the best so after doing that n riding all day we where jus stuffed, if we r back down before the shred we will let ya no!!!

I forgot about you guys sleeping in the car.

Should have made the effort to get up to Thredbo straight away. My floor would have been better than the car!