The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Buller this Sunday?

Hey Peeps!!

Just given a shoutout to anyone heading up to Buller this weekend, Im travelling up with a mate and 2 other chicks!

Let me know if your heading up as i’ll be up for the full day.

Hahaha, good luck.
Interschools is on, just be you guys, K2 and 10,000 school kids LOL

Enjoy cheese

Ill be up there from tomorrow night pazza.

Give me a buzz on 0433527488 if you wanna catch up for a ride at some point. Will be very very busy as there is hardly anything open, and yeh like Azz said, interschoools brings in 10k ppl.

Billy will be up there too so will prob be riding with her

Watch out for the speaker stands!!!!!!  ohh

LOL
they hang from the roof in the Koroora   gulp

Do yourself a favour and don’t go!! So depressing… Buller needs a miracle now

Billy - 21 August 2011 03:21 AM

Do yourself a favour and don’t go!! So depressing… Buller needs a miracle now

Sad but true.. downer sucks coz last season lifts were still running into mid september.. i might try and fit in a trip to hotham/falls before the snow is all gone.

hey K2_snatchcrewsader, oly got hold of your post on the way home, did you end up going? What did you think? Great weather, wasnt as many peeps as i thought considering the school championships, had a good day. laughs, beers and snowboarding! win for me!!

Glad you had a good day pazza! smile

Yeh I’m here till Friday. Not Many ppl considering. Think most the punter n day trippers called it quits cos of the snow. Keen for a ride any day Woth BW peeps this week

how are the conditions in buller with the good weather we been having?

pazza - 22 August 2011 01:10 PM

had a good day. laughs, beers and snowboarding! win for me!!

And that is what it’s all about!!!!!!  shaka

Yeh weather has been great. I was chillin at my lodge outside in my boardies haha. Unfortunately it is really destroying what snow there is left. Super wet n slushy. Getting totally cut up and no fun to ride by lunchtime. I wouldn’t be paying to ride at all especially with the full price tix. Work covers my tix this week and it’s still not enough to really get me out to ride this “snow”. I only did two runs today