The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Facebook stalking…

So who wants to guess who the first person from boardworld to request a friendship with me on FB?

Tj?!

Since you personally know Spaz, I’m going to vote for him.

No - thats why I started this thread cause it wasn’t him! LOL

When I didn’t know the person I laughed thinking this must be the facebook stalker… but further investigation found it not to be him!

Ah no sorry should have elaborated…. No one I have met IRL

Fast Eddie the skier????

Only kiddin!!!! Gotta be TJ!!!!

Well I know it’s not me, I only have Amakat and Spaz. Amakat added me and I have met Spaz.

So just to be cruel, Your name is Kim, you like a mix of Pop and Rock, drama TV shows and Girly Comedies.

Obviously you ski and have been to Japan (but we knew that from here) and unfortunately, due to time constraints I couldn’t find out who friend-ed you first lol.

Mizu Kuma - 16 August 2011 01:14 PM

Fast Eddie the skier????

hahahahahaha such a twin tipper LOL

fatima4u - 16 August 2011 03:22 PM
Mizu Kuma - 16 August 2011 01:14 PM

Fast Eddie the skier????

hahahahahaha such a twin tipper LOL

Picture of jennah…... Framed…... Beside your bed!!!! Hahahahahha

Billy - 16 August 2011 12:23 PM

Tj?!

snake

tjswish - 16 August 2011 01:36 PM

So just to be cruel, Your name is Kim, you like a mix of Pop and Rock, drama TV shows and Girly Comedies.

Obviously you ski and have been to Japan (but we knew that from here) and unfortunately, due to time constraints I couldn’t find out who friend-ed you first lol.

STALKED!!!!!  gulp

Why is it cruel???

And just so you know this thread was in defense of you - I knew everyone would say it was you.

hahaha, you’re such a stalker TJ

ozgirl - 16 August 2011 11:25 PM

Why is it cruel???

And just so you know this thread was in defense of you - I knew everyone would say it was you.

Maybe cruel was the wrong word I was looking for smile

Wasnt me!!! Im friends with Billy, K2, Amakat and Rider.

Maybe Mizu finally created a fb account?!