The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

get inked!!!!

BW????

Boy Wanker???? Big Wog???? Bishkak Waliz, the General Manager of the Turkish Bathhouses of Istanbul????

Hahahahahhaaa!!!!!

Good shit Osman!!!!! Another fine example of the Ullr Pride Crew’s presence on Boardworld!!!!!  shaka

hahaha thanx, yea i wanted 2 get boardworld but the dude doing it said that it wouldnt fit so jus had 2 deal with BW

Yeah fatty rep that shit…. ULLR PRIDE LOL

Mizu Kuma - 16 August 2011 08:57 AM

BW????

Boy Wanker???? Big Wog???? Bishkak Waliz, the General Manager of the Turkish Bathhouses of Istanbul????

Hahahahahhaaa!!!!!

Good shit Osman!!!!! Another fine example of the Ullr Pride Crew’s presence on Boardworld!!!!!  shaka

A step above the rest!!!  LOL

I can’t help but ask Mr. Chapstick, does this friend of yours do a decent impression of a squirrel by an chance?

hahhaa nice. where did you get it done at?

Aidy - 16 August 2011 10:27 PM

I can’t help but ask Mr. Chapstick, does this friend of yours do a decent impression of a squirrel by an chance?

I’m not to sure Aidy, if your talking about Fatima he struggles to get his fat arse off the ground, but in saying that i would love to see him pull one off…

Warren Chapstick - 17 August 2011 08:23 AM

I’m not to sure Aidy, if your talking about Fatima he struggles to get his fat arse off the ground, but in saying that i would love to see him pull one off…

He would probably eat a “Battered Squirrel”????

Mizu Kuma - 17 August 2011 08:26 AM
Warren Chapstick - 17 August 2011 08:23 AM

He would probably eat a “Battered Squirrel”????

I’ve seen him chase down a small child, do not get in his way when he’s hungry!

BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

hahahaha i reckon i got a better chance of pulling 1 off over warren wink n i just got it done at some joint in warilla deano

OMG FATIMA!!!  ohh  that really is comitment, does it acually stand for anything else

Warren Chapstick - 16 August 2011 06:26 AM

Nyteskye me mate(Flying Gernard) got his lip done as well, and it’s still there and he’s had it for three years now hmmm

ohh.. i see.. ahahah well i heard wrong then that they go away? lol

nyteskye - 18 August 2011 05:16 AM
Warren Chapstick - 16 August 2011 06:26 AM

Nyteskye me mate(Flying Gernard) got his lip done as well, and it’s still there and he’s had it for three years now hmmm

ohh.. i see.. ahahah well i heard wrong then that they go away? lol

Hahahaha nar mate your not in the wrong, some do fade and other’s don’t. I think it’s where you get it done and who does it grin