The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Japan 2011 / 2012

Mizu Kuma - 27 January 2012 08:53 PM
Billy - 27 January 2012 10:34 AM

Hopefully meetin’ me wasn’t a low! big surprise

The first time I met Billy, my arm fell out of its socket!!!!!

Losin a jacket, you got off lightly imho!!!!!

Bahaha!

But I hope that your trip wasn’t sooo terrible that it put you off travelling altogether!

Billy - 27 January 2012 10:34 AM

Hopefully meetin’ me wasn’t a low! big surprise

wink safe travels, Dave!

Haha you’re just going to have to wait for the TR to find that out Billy I won’t be holding back! raspberry

After a VERRRRY long day of traveling I’m home

*Spoiler alert to everyone else* despite some bad luck during my trip I still count it as a very positive experience and found it hard to leave. Japan is a beautiful place and soo glad I spent time in Tokyo.

Oh My!

Just had lunch with a couple of friends who are orgnaising my Japan trip. And Eek! I am officially scared! I don’t think my liver will cope!

Oh yeah!!! I’m jealous! billy wink

Make sure ya take lots of sticker removal gear as well?????

LOL

Bahaha!

I will be the only one with a sticker stash - so i will be choosing where they go! grin

Would love to see Oz stickered up on the first night because she passed out and didn’t hide her stickers raspberry

Ha!

Actually you just reminded me to share what i did with stickers over the Christmas break… I think i may do a mini trip report!

im back from japan and also back at work for the first day :( Ive got a HUGEEEEE case of cant be bothereds, i want to be back in the pow and -10degrees, not sitting in an air-conditioned office while its 30+ outside. I have plenty of pics to most are already on my facebook but ill dig out a few to throw on here

a lil vid of me having a slash, 2nd day of me riding proper powder ever, took a little getting used but i think i sorta had it figured out at this stage

Nice!

a little gif of me doing what i did alot of, and yes that is splatting my face into lovely powder snow

You weren’t going fast enough and landing on the down part of that jump rather than the actual floor you wanted lol.

3-4 days in Niseko booked for early-ish March - woot!

SO looking forward to it. It’s been a few years since I was last on the snow. smile