The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Because i’m a good mate…....

Poll: Should Fatima4u head off to Canada to be with the love of his life?
Total Votes: 20
YES
NO

I was at Osman’s aka Fatima4u house last night and seen something he didn’t want me to see lol!

Now this is a picture of a girl named Janneh. Osman meet her when she was on hoildays here in Aus, ( she is from Canada )
He fell in love with her big time and even his facebook relationships status nearly change to married.
But he has never has this photo up and as soon as i walked into his bedroom and seen it i lost my shit crackin up, he was so devo when i seen it. Cause right away i was all over it taking a quick pic and sending it out to all our mates bahahahahahahahaha…..

I’m so mean but i know he would do the same LOL  vampire  snake  evil

That’s brutal man… LOL

You have no idea blizz, the games we play on each other evil

Hahaha such good friends…  smirk

Was it unrequited love?  I dun think it’s the end of the world to have a pic of her, how long was she here for?  Anything less than a few months might be a little weird.

I think jennah was here for like six months…. Before headin over to Canada all the boys were saying, your not even gunna go snowboardin just gunna spend time with her you big poof lol.

When in Banff she stayed with us for like three nights, and on the first day he didnt come riding with us and we were giving him so much shit like saying “just dogged ya mates” lol. And the day after that he came riding but she didnt come cause she doesnt like the snow so we turned it around on him again saying “just dogged ya misses mate”,  ” your so slack for leaving her behind”....... He was hating us so much bahahahahahahaha

Warren Chapstick - 15 August 2011 03:38 AM

your not even gunna go snowboardin just gunna spend time with her you big poof lol.

isn’t that a contradiction in terms??

Truth and Falsity hmmm

Hahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!

Osman you are the Gayest dog ever!!!!

I remember sitting at the pub and you were giving me shit about my missus…. Now looky here mr thumb print!!! Your inlove aren’t you??? We all wanna know…. WHEN ARE YOU GONNA ASK HER TO MARRY YOU????

Anytime you give me shit I’m just gonna bring this ammo up lol

hahaha top mates!

but in saying that, id do the exact same thing

Warren Chapstick - 15 August 2011 03:38 AM

after that he came riding but she didnt come cause she doesnt like the snow so we turned it around on him again saying “just dogged ya misses mate”,  ” your so slack for leaving her behind”

hahaha, he must’ve been feeling guilty for leaving her behind.. that is so cruel, but awesome at the same time

deanobruce - 15 August 2011 07:16 AM

hahaha top mates!

but in saying that, id do the exact same thing

Me and my mates would do the exact same thing as well. Good times smile

One of morning that he didn’t come cause he was dogging his mates, we rang him up as we were waiting for the bus down at the lobby. Saying that i left my facemask behind and could you bring it down to us lol…..
Little did he know we were already on the bus headin to the slopes bahahahahahahahahahahaha.

Later that day when we got home he was sooooooooo pissed off, but it was so funni at the time as he was going off at us lol.  evil

Haahaha great work.

Although I probably would have stopped short of posting it on the forums.  LOL

^^ That’s the difference between a good mate and a great mate.  LOL

let it all out I say…. he can’t slap butter on you and eat though the computer screen LOL