The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Lets See Ya Hoods!

Got mine Today! i totaly love it!!!

Big Thanks to Rider And Mizu!! shaka

That’s awesome, Amie! Thanks for sharing the photos. I fixed the images for you (we’re working on the silly Photobucket issue).

shaka

NO thankyou rider!!!! (and thanks for fixing the pictures cheese)

Beat me to it rider! was just bout to re post them.
Hell yeh amakat! Glad ya stoked on the hood!

Looks like your BW is pretty much perfect smile

oh btw Amie, what did Mizu do with your hoodie to get thanks?  cool hmm haha

oh err, you see, i couldn’t afford to buy one myself at the time, rider made me an offer, which i gladly exepted! but Mizu very kindly steped in and paid for it him self, i do kinda fell bad though, but it was super nice of him!!

Thats awesome. Good on Mizu, great bloke. I’ll remember to kick him in the groin next time i see him…I mean buy him a beer hahaha

K2_SnatchCrewSader - 12 August 2011 08:35 AM

Thats awesome. Good on Mizu, great bloke. I’ll remember to kick him in the groin next time i see him…I mean buy him a beer hahaha

If ya get confused.. just do both cool grin

I will remember to block my regions well!!!!!

Ya deserve it amakat!!!! Every BW Diehard deserves a BW Hoodie!!!!!

cool grin

rider26 - 10 August 2011 11:06 PM

T-Spec’s has been sent. I threw in an extra t-shirt to make up for the wonkiness.  red face

Totally did not read this before I posted in the other thread red face

Honestly, doesn’t look that bad at all!

Kinda Wonky - offset by the douchebag in the background

Looking SCHWEEET!

Really, can’t notice the gimpiness at all… apart from the wearer being an absolutely tool of course smile

haha you can see the gimpyness in the first one but not in the others!! looks good T-spec!!

When rider pointed out how short the waist height was I realised how much of a draft was making it’s way in.

I like the skate-T poking out under the hoodie with the double BW.com.au I’m going to have a look for some material to simulate the skate-T and sew it onto my hoodie like a powder skirt.

PP’s hoodie fits her perfect! Sure, it’s big enough that I need to roll her sleeves up but the length on her is right-on.

Yeh spaz I rocked the hoodie today at Thredbo with the snow tee hanging out the bottom!!!