The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Anyone going to the snow?

I will be getting my first turns of the season on Monday. I still can’t believe it’s taken me this long to get to the snow this season, but Boardworld has been my priority. It looks like there is a lot of snow coming on Wednesday, I will probably just miss it. Regardless, I am so stoked to get back on my snowboard. It’s been less than 3 months since I was riding, but it still feels like an eternity.

When is the next time you are riding? Is anyone going to the snow next week? Where are you riding?

spaz, I am coming to Thredbo… let’s catch up. PM me your phone number.

Heading down wednesday night riding thursday to sunday. Would have been monday, but sdv has to be back for school monday.

Nice, you should be getting the snow. I’m returning on Wednesday evening most likely.

Yep, up to Hotham again in the morning for the day - sundays are our riding day.  This time 2 weeks from now I’ll be kickin’ back in Wanaka!

Nice Smurfette! Make sure you get some photos. Wanaka is beautiful. Enjoy your Sunday shred day!  smile

Possibly heading up to Buller tomorrow with a friend for his birthday.
Depends on how drunk he gets tonight. wink

Otherwise maybe Hotham next weekend.

Un Zed in a couple of weeks to look forward to. :D

Yeah I love Wanaka, this will be our 2nd stop there out of 4 NZ trips.  When I win Powerball I won’t be coming back!

goin perisher from 19th to 24th this month w0ot cant wait =D ehehhe

Didn’t make it to Buller.
Phone call at 5am to wake me up was answered with ‘I need more sleep’.

I’ve got to wait until the 12th of August to get my snow on in a South Island Tour of NZ.

Then get back and head straight to Perisher that day/night and then have to think of what was until I hit Thredbo up in September…

.... Can’t there just be a national shut down of the country (Or my company) so we can head down for the whole season…..

Im also going to wanaka on the 4th august!! I use to live there for a few years.. just couldnt leave and i cant wait to get back after tearing my ACL in france last year it will the first time back on my board in nearly a year and a half.. the loonggesstt ever.. i counting the hours down!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Doubt I will bother riding Oz this season - for me the cost doesn’t justify the snow quality. +1 and I are booked for Heavenly for a couple of weeks in Jan ‘10 grin ohhhh yeah…...

PB this weekend

PB 1st week of August & Last week of August

starting to get old bagging the Oz season Kort ...

Hotham 25-26, and 31-2
either of those when you are up Tobi? Anyone else at hotham those weekends?
Or a anyone at falls 8-10 aug?
Would be good to meet up with some fellow boardworldians for some turns

Falls this wed for 5 days. Im not sure if I should buy a season pass or just call it quits after this and save more $$ for big white

Caboose - 20 July 2009 11:45 AM

PB this weekend

PB 1st week of August & Last week of August

starting to get old bagging the Oz season Kort ...

you wanna hit the park with us?