The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Selwyn Pirate Day 2011- Update# photos

Looks like a fun day!

Cool. Keep them photo’s coming.

Looks like you guys had a ball yet again!!!!!!

I thought that ya may have been a waitin at Bermagui yesterday when I passed thru!!!!!

Wow you found out where we park our ships!

Photos # 2

The parrot

meself as cap’n Crackers

the parrots keeper

the crew

Bilge drinker cords

New hand Riccardo

Freddy the Mermaid

To cool to Pirate

That’s awesome, guys. Looked like you had an incredibly fun day. I’ll have to get down for a Pirate Day next season for sure!

2012 shred!!!

Hell yeah, if I wasn’t at Falls I would’a dropped in and made an idiot of myself in the park!!!!!

Can’t go changin the theme blizz, gotta be kept as the Pirate Day!!!!! Arghhhh!!!!!

Absolutely!!!

Why are pirates pirates? Cause they ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!

Such a good day. Missing the snow….Cheers for the organisational skills crackers and cords (yeah - thats right- I joined finally!...and activated.)

about time you got on here. although I’m starting to get out numbered by upstart Females! which now that I think about it, its very much a good thing.
you should put a run that i filmed of you up in the one run comp on here or enter the Nikita comp they are going to have

I think Ill enter one from the Northern Hemisphere .... this one http://vimeo.com/22108893
and save the one from that weekend for the Board world film comp. or maybe both smile