The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Selwyn Pirate Day 2011- Update# photos

That smiley has to be added!

And yes, pirates rule. (Anyone for Pirate day at the shred?)

wooohooooo my first and only weekend at the snow this year begins tmrw! just have to play soccer tonight and then we head down!

Have a great weekend, Pirates! Arrrrrrrrrrr!  cool grin

So after a 2-1 Soccer Semi Final win, we are off to the Grand Final and all the fame that comes with winning the shittest grade in the region raspberry

You suck Tj, how can you prioritise Soccer over Pirates and shredding?

How did the pirate shred go?!

Heh. I unexpectedly saw them there. Took a second to click.

There was pirate flags and inflatable ships and what not. Stand out like dog balls.

why didn’t you come up and say hello? we had a frign ball! Lots of fun!

C’mon cords, photos and vid please!

Looking forward to hearing all about it! smile

I don’t have that many photos but a lot of video which takes quite a bit of time to fiddle with….see what I can do. Crackers’ missus took a few photos - get on and hassle him about it! haha

twas very fun…I think there was 18 of us all up. was blue sky both days and about plus 2-4 ....sunny spring park riding!

.....a few flying squirrels were performed! and a lot of crashes. Win local news filmed us, which was funny. The Park crew groomed everything perfectly for us on the sunday as well

ill try for some photos tonight.

Would of been that good of a day, wish i was down there spewin cant wait to see the pic’s cool smile

heres a few pics I stole from my gfs camera

the crew out of one of the three ships

Prime time Pirates starring meself

heading to davy jones locker

Parrot on the yard arm

dem dare lads from that ship yonder arggggghh sooo devinnne dont yee think?

swimming with me hook, peg leg and parrot.

ill put some more up in a bit