The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Selwyn Pirate Day 2011- Update# photos

It’s always like that, 1 couple takes the plunge and all of a sudden everyone you know is getting married…

See how things go this week crackers….. Might see ya down there mate cool smile

deanobruce - 07 August 2011 11:21 PM

on the contrary…

haha Yep!! thats so gona be me one day smirk

Dammit me and sdv really wanted to do this after seeing your stuff from last year… But at short notice like this I dont think we can, I’ll try!

Yeh, I would like to go as well, but I think Falls is as far as I can go this weekend. Was thinking of goin up for the Sunday but the drive is gonna be too much back that night as I have a camp starting Monday to prep for

Sorry bout the late notice guys….pretty snowed under with uni this year (haha snowed under..dad joke) and havent been able to organise it as well as i would have liked.  but if you do make it we will be stoked! would be good to see you guys Blizzard, Warren and Banger and anyone else that is around!

Next year Ill set a date at the start of the season and let everyone know then, so we have the whole season to prepare!

damn! Its going to be so fun, I am frothing…was out buying jolly roger flags and pirate jewellery yesterday arvo. Now we’ve just gotta make some sort of pirate vessel! I think it would looks sick to have two people going up the t-bar in a pirate ship! haha

blizzard_22 - 08 August 2011 02:39 AM

Talk about hijacking a thread LOL

Crackers we are def going to the snow on Sunday, just not sure where as yet. Leaning towards Selwyn cause it is cheaper, but I wasn’t a fan of the drive. It felt so much longer than going to Thredbo/Perisher.

it just feels much longer! its about the same….although if the roads are bad they are much smaller etc

cords - 08 August 2011 11:00 PM

damn! Its going to be so fun, I am frothing…was out buying jolly roger flags and pirate jewellery yesterday arvo. Now we’ve just gotta make some sort of pirate vessel! I think it would looks sick to have two people going up the t-bar in a pirate ship! haha

LOL that would be awesome if you had the tbar ship!

I’m pretty keen to make it happen. If I have any days off this week, I’m gonna try and round up a fridge box or some such!

or two people going off the jump in a pirate ship! haha weeeeeeeeeeeee. I love pirate day!

Sounds awesome Crackers. Would love to come but can’t make it this weekend :(

GARRRRRR I dont know where we headed yet but Ill let yarrrr know!!! LOL

Damn I wish I could come… If only it was next weekend and we ended up losing soccer this weekend lol.

Damn thats gona be great fun, wish i could go! pirates RULEE