The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Snowboarding games!

What you guy think the best snowboarding game is?

My Fav game is SSX3 i still play it. New SSX looks freaking awesome to, to bad it’s coming out in jan 2012.

Need something to for-fill my addiction lol.

I used to enjoy played Amped and Amped 2. Haven’t played Amped 3 but I would think it’s pretty good.

SSX Tricky was such a mad game (Better than SSX3 imo)

I got Stoked and it makes me motion sick :(

And I hear Shaun White is all about jumping and spinning on flat ground and isn’t very fun…

1080 Snowboarding on N64. Yeah Boy !!!

Azz - 05 August 2011 06:44 AM

1080 Snowboarding on N64. Yeah Boy !!!

Apart from grabbing the board and spinning giving you no extra points… and doing a 1080 was almost impossible and totally destroyed controllers lol.

I played shaun white snowboarding once, it was awesome!

I didn’t like Shaun White it was a little on the hard side.

I love SSX on tour on PS2!!!

bliss - 05 August 2011 08:57 AM

I played shaun white snowboarding once, it was awesome!

I agree, played it on the wii it was quite fun!

Love the Shaun White and SSX, loved always doing LEAN AIR ollie

Problem is, after playing snowboarding games is you just want to go for a shred so badly!!!

got shaun white on xbox, fun game to kill the time between shreds

Thanks Rider, Never played amped… only just bought an xbox so i’ll check it out.

tjswish, I’ve played all of the SSX series, only reason i love ssX3 so much is the free riding aspect. The new one looks mental though.

Lol Azz, thats a classic, i have it as an emulator on my phone. doesn’t work so well lol.

I bought the shawn white snowboarding game on ps3, In some places it did seem BS hard. so i kinda stopped playing it.

Blizzard, lol i have my ps2 setup at my home gym. I crack out the classis while working out. Makes working out so much easier when you can play what you are working for. just did 170 on a bike with max resistance. didn’t realise till i stopped play. LEGS WHERE EFFED.

The main reason i ask is cause i want a great snowboarding game to play while i work out. Just sucks i live so far away from the freaking snow so this is the closest i can get without a 18 hour drive lol.

New ssx LOOKS SICK!!!! Jan 2012

I fail at posting youtube vids lol.

http://www.youtube.com/embed/pe2yxKJ8R74

Fixed it for you. Just use the string at the end. i.e pe2yxKJ8R74

Click EDIT on your post to see what I mean. smile

rider26 - 08 August 2011 01:19 AM

Fixed it for you. Just use the string at the end. i.e pe2yxKJ8R74

Click EDIT on your post to see what I mean. smile

wait…how do you play games whilst you work out?

like you jump on the stationary bike, pedal and play games or something?