The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

PB Trip Weekend 6-7 August

my bi-weekly roll call

probably heading down again this weekend

once again my mates are 50/50 (i don’t really have any - just don’t like to saying i’m a scott or nigel)

so might be flying the millenium falcon han solo style

So who’s heading to PB this weekend?

i will be heading down Friday night after work heading home Sunday 2-3pmish

no accom sorted yet - prob camping at Jindy Caravan Park

let me know your level of interest

Cheers

Have ya changed ya mind about comin to the Shred in sept???

Ya still wont have any mates, but we probably wont call ya names, <strike>Nige</strike> Caboose!!!!!

i might lower myself to head to mudbo - depending on if it is TOP TO BOTTOM!!! or not wink raspberry

anyone know where i can get an X5 or Audi from (for free), don’t want to the locals to think i don’t belong wink

Be great to catch up, and if it isn’t top to bottom, the beers will be bottomless anyways!!!!! (I’m sure that rider was payin for all our drinks???)

Regardin the car, ya should be right that week mate, I’m pretty sure that we should take some of the focus off the top end of town!!!!!

No boarding for us this weekend, my Dad’s birthday and Im planning on getting my ace of cakes on and creating something! Maybe next weekend at Selwyn.

Mizu Kuma - 03 August 2011 03:06 AM

Be great to catch up, and if it isn’t top to bottom, the beers will be bottomless anyways!!!!! (I’m sure that rider was payin for all our drinks???)

Regardin the car, ya should be right that week mate, I’m pretty sure that we should take some of the focus off the top end of town!!!!!

i thought i was paying for beers??

damn shouldnt ahve said anyting

deanobruce - 03 August 2011 04:25 AM
Mizu Kuma - 03 August 2011 03:06 AM

i thought i was paying for beers??

damn shouldnt ahve said anyting

Yeah, that right!!!!! Whenever rider isn’t around!!!!!  smirk

I am around Cabby - I don’t think I have ever skied/boarded with you?

I will be at Thredders on Saturday and PB on Sunday (but will be on duty - which sux for riding with mates.)

I should say that as is the theme of my week - I will be available as a drinking buddy!

oz you are going to get along with Billy just fine with the drinking attitude!!!

My mother taught me well!

ozgirl - 03 August 2011 05:46 AM

I am around Cabby - I don’t think I have ever skied/boarded with you?

I will be at Thredders on Saturday and PB on Sunday (but will be on duty - which sux for riding with mates.)

nope we haven’t as yet

but i’m sure we met with Kaz and others SW members last season for dinner & drinks

Thought as much - but I think it was 2 years ago!!

may have been