The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

DON’T YA HATE IT WHEN…....

blizzard_22 - 29 July 2011 10:37 PM

...you leave the bedroom window open before going to bed and wake up to a -5 bedroom!

I love that… feels like im at the snow smile

Hahaha yeh true but it is hard to get out of bed when you aren’t going out for a slide!

ya not goin to the alps, but ya know people that are!!!!!

...you go out for the day and forget to take a warm jumper and it’s freaking freezing!

fatima is comin up tonight to get his board waxed, but ya have had too many beers to even be the slightest bit interested to do it!!!!!  shut eye

...you are heading out to a party and you just know it is going to be outside :-(

..... you are due to go to the snow, and the weather just doesn’t seem right for it!!!!!

Yeh, bummer Mizu. This week is lookin like its gonna be bad for the snow. But hopefully the weather over the weekend helps, and the cooler temps at the start of next week hold things up for you!

Thanks mate!!!!! I’m sure that I will still have a blast catchin up with some of the crew off BW, seein what ya stompin ground looks like, eatin and drinkin like a king, pullin in to see Azz at Chill Hill!!!!!

Gonna be great no matter what the weather!!!!!  cool smile

Forgot to say, and you may already know, but at Silverski, there is the Japanese restaurant. Be sure to head there for a feed and some Sake!

Yeah, I had that one locked into the ol memory bank already!!!!!

Do ya rate it???

Never actually been. Only realised it was there this season because there was a Gangsta and Geisha party there the night I drove back from the Hotham rail comp

If I go I’ll have to do a Report then!!!!!

hate it when you do a massive legs session at the gym and you walk like a gimp fo rthe next 3 days and counting…

...you are reading Boardworld or Fb on your mobile and all of a sudden ‘NO SERVICE’ fail!!!