The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Snowboard socks for antisense - challenge?

Hahaha good effort man. shaka

Send me an email and we’ll get your stuff sorted. jeremy(at)boardworld.com.au

Hah gees harsh it was either the beach or the lifeguard. They were on patrol and came out of the tower for me so no way was I pushing my luck any more than that. If it makes you feel better I got to run about 50m along the sand in my socks chasing the buggy down and quite a few spectators on the hill watching.

Tills - 13 January 2012 04:27 AM

Hahaha, plus you don’t want to be accused of just wanting to see another pic of him in those budgie smugglers.  tongue laugh

The lifeguard insisted on taking a 2nd photo “just in case” if you are interested :p

Haha it’s all good mate. Good effort regardless. Not too sure I would have done it.  confused

Hahhaaa, ya boyfriend looks a little shy!!!!!

Well done, now the balls in your court lano!!!!!

rider26 - 13 January 2012 04:27 AM

Hahaha good effort man. shaka

Send me an email and we’ll get your stuff sorted. jeremy(at)boardworld.com.au

Haha cheers mate, my new years resolution was to push my comfort zone and try to be a little less shy, I guess this is a start???

lol lol bloody hell man i need to make a hike to bondi i might try do it 2 morrow as i doubt i will make it today, for me i dont have buggys man its more weird going in boxer shorts…

Tills - 13 January 2012 04:30 AM

Haha it’s all good mate. Good effort regardless. Not too sure I would have done it.  confused

Thanks mate, now let’s hope the photo disappears and doesn’t come back to haunt me smile

Mizu Kuma - 13 January 2012 04:30 AM

Hahhaaa, ya boyfriend looks a little shy!!!!!

Well done, now the balls in your court lano!!!!!

Thanks Mizu, yeah we had the whole awkward do we put an arm around each other moment. Can’t blame him not every day you have an idiot in footy socks and speedos chasing you down.

lanox - 13 January 2012 04:32 AM

lol lol bloody hell man i need to make a hike to bondi i might try do it 2 morrow as i doubt i will make it today, for me i dont have buggys man its more weird going in boxer shorts…

LOL

rider common be a good friend and let me wear shorts but i will rolem up high…

drc13 - 13 January 2012 04:34 AM

Thanks mate, now let’s hope the photo disappears and doesn’t come back to haunt me smile

Hey guys, the photo has been saved and re-uploaded to a different URL (below), just incase some of you feel ‘Separated at Birth’ inclined. evil

lanox - 13 January 2012 04:39 AM

rider common be a good friend and let me wear shorts but i will rolem up high…

This isn’t about friendship. This is about underpants or boxer shorts.

rider26 - 13 January 2012 04:39 AM
drc13 - 13 January 2012 04:34 AM

Hey guys, the photo has been saved and re-uploaded to a different URL (below), just incase some of you feel ‘Separated at Birth’ inclined. evil

michelle  rage  teacherboy

Jez right click set as background wallpaper if you must, but this is just plain nasty!

buahahahha lol ur a harsh harsh man rider ... lol now that u posted the last pic and saved it to different url i am considering to abandoning the ship and jump/ cut my loses.

My new year’s resolution was to tarnish my ‘nice guy’ image.  cool smirk