The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Snowboard socks for antisense - challenge?

I can’t bear to witness antisense in his struggle to decide between beer and snowboarding socks. See here: https://www.boardworld.com.au/forums/viewthread/2803/

I have a brand new pair of 3CS or ThirtyTwo snowboarding socks just sitting here for him.

Of course we can’t just give them to him for no reason. So…

I propose we make antisense complete a little challenge before we send him a pair of socks.  smirk

Suggestions?

Make him walk through a crowded area, wearin his old explorer socks on his ears????

Footage and pics required!!!!!

LOL

I rekon a renactment of the Explorer ad where he ends up in Africa dancing round the fire with a tribe.

So outside dancing around in the dirt in just explorers and grundies haha

Make a sock puppet out of one of his explorers, and make it sing the star spangled banner!!!!!

Go sliding up and down the isles of the supermarket in his socks

K2_SnatchCrewSader - 26 July 2011 05:33 AM

Go sliding up and down the isles of the supermarket in his socks

Yellin out “Yipppeeeee”!!!!!

Fill his old explorers with rocks, go down to a local sports field, and convert a “sock throw” from the 50 yard line!!!!!

Put his old explorers on his hands, and go for a jog doin a bit of shadow boxin along the way, and in full view of other walkers/runners/bike riders,

Plus put in the “fff” “ff” sound effects with every punch thrown!!!!!

Dont know how I thought of this, but pull a chair up to the dunny, sit on it. Put his feet(in explorers) in the bowl (clean please!) and flush 5 times LOL

Put his socks on his hands, then shoes on his hands, and go try to buy the beers that he wants so bad.

Because you’ve done it before, haven’t ya????  hmmm

LOL He’ll end up droppin the box!!!!! Hahahahahaa!!!!!

Or he won’t be able to get out his wallet to pay for em, so he’ll do a “runner” on his hands!!!!!

Get 20 pairs of socks and stuff em down one leg of his jeans, to look like Mandingo, and then go and try new shoes on with the help of a male shop assistant!!!!!

Mizu Kuma - 26 July 2011 05:55 AM

Get 20 pairs of socks and stuff em down one leg of his jeans, to look like Mandingo, and then go and try new shoes on with the help of a male shop assistant!!!!!

bahahahaha that would be funny as.

With the beer one, the fumbling is the best part! Tell me you wouldnt want to see that on film and see peoples reactions

K2_SnatchCrewSader - 26 July 2011 05:58 AM
Mizu Kuma - 26 July 2011 05:55 AM

bahahahaha that would be funny as.

With the beer one, the fumbling is the best part! Tell me you wouldnt want to see that on film and see peoples reactions

Totally! and he’d have to remain very serious- not understanding what was wrog with having shoes on his hands LOL