The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Snowboarders V The rest of the Pansies

haha that dude screaming that his ankles are broken! nuts! and kinda funny cos I don’t know anyone who would yell out like that.

here is one for the others (not gonna call them pansies, cos I kayak too haha)

That Kayaking looked so horrible, I was just thinking if that was me being smashed around constantly I woulda been so angry and frustrated I woulda smashed my paddle to pieces on the rocks and then followed it with my kayak.  Maybe I just dont see the attraction.

Those guys went off that drop knowing they were going to cop a beating. And entertainment for onlookers Was the challenge to see who could last it the longest. If you were running that river, you would probably portage that drop as its not worth the thrashing or risk of losing gear, or yourself!

I assume you could easily drown by getting caught there? that is nuts!

Very easily. Cos as ur getting tossed round and gasping for air u will be breathing in water as well as water spray. U could see how far it sucked them under once the pulled their deck and spat them up down stream. Can happen in lot less than that too.

Damm….another one to the Pansies (damm skaters!).
if you haven’t seen this one before, take a look! its funny as!

Pansies 7 - snowboarders 0

damm…there must be some good snowboard stacks from this season out there somewhere!

Hahahahahhaahaa!!!! El Deatho Woblebas!!!!!

I know a few people play soccer on here…............ But after watching this i think you guys need to take a look at yourselfs….  LOL  vampire  snake

Snowboarders finally scoreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

pansies 7 - snowboarders 1

CRACKERS - 21 September 2011 09:45 AM

Snowboarders finally scoreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

pansies 7 - snowboarders 1

Ababa aha glad I could rep us boarders with a good slam

haha yep def one for the snowboarders! Nice, K2!

Waiting for the go pro footage!

On the boys go pro u see me hit the deck

K2_SnatchCrewSader - 21 September 2011 11:56 AM

On the boys go pro u see me hit the deck

Nice one K2, the one on Mizus edit makes it even more nuts.

Unfortunately though, one of your Kayak mates has scored for the pansies again

pansies 8 - snowboarders 1