The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Boardworld Shred 2011 ~INFO THREAD~

Shannon - 02 August 2011 09:09 AM

Hey there I’m thinking of joining you guys for this great week /event. Would it be ok to come towards the end of the week ?

Shannon.

Yeh mate, the more the better! Spaz is the man to speak too about Accom at the Shred Shed. Send him a PM if thats where you wish to stay. Otherwise there is deals for members through OzsnowAdventures. Just check the info at the start of the thread.

Hey spaz, is the Thursday night free for Jen and I also?? We can share the tri-bunk if it’s too hard?

TJ said that he was gonna sleep on the road, so that ya can have his bed, Billy!!!!!

Hasn’t Sukah paid up yet????  hmmm

Awesome to see that nyte and his sister are hittin it for the whole week!!!!!  cool smile

That’s correct Tj. The Studio for the week is $775.

At the moment I still need more to complete their payment or to confirm by putting money in the account before I can lock in the booking.

How much is the whole lot for the weekend and how much do we have.

As it seems that more people are joining now, I will be happy to outlay a bit extra to lock in the accommodation while we wait for stragglers to pay you.

Let me know ASAP.

I reckon you should PM the stragglers and see how far off they are paying. Wouldnt wanna pay more then they bail on ya

Spaz, not sure if i mentioned it before.. but it seems like ill be coming down on Tuesday night.

If anyone keen for the lift, i should have plenty of space in my car

I don’t need accom. I could help you out but it wouldn’t be in Thredbo.

Although I suppose I should/could chip in to sleep on a floor on the Saturday night since i may be heavily intoxicated….

Good news…..Im in AUS.  The Shred here I (we) come.  So stoked.

TJ can be pumpin out a few PM’s!!!!!

Get in there and help the man, TJ!!!!!  mad

Yeh sorry guys I know I haven’t put anything solid in place for the shred. I just signed an agreement with one of the local gridiron clubs to be their photographer for the season. So if I make the shred it will be late on the Saturday evening to ride Sunday. Will let you know when I know!!!

Ok, I sent Spaz $535 to finish paying for the Shred.

Anyone who is in and hasn’t paid can repay moneys to me smile Or we can keep paying to Spaz and then me and him can work it out.

To account       Sebanj
Account Number 70128
BSB             802-124
To account description   -YOUR MEMBER NAME-

Amount   $535.00 Tjswish

My account if you plan to pay money to me smile
Account name: Tristan Brown
BSB:———
Account Number:———-

EDIT:spaz RE:account numbers.

Contest idea for The Shred (inspired by Blizzard). Anyone keen for a poker night? No cash, just prizes. Due to numbers, we might have to have another non-poker contest just to qualify.

I love poker! would love to be in that comp. Just depends what night it is. I reckon the w.e is pretty busy already. But Im keen if its on when Im there. I think you should do it even if its a week night and I cant play. Its a good idea!

Could organise for Thursday night for when you 3 rock up?