The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Sports Memorabilia - what do you have?

I’ve come to accept that I love collecting sports memorabilia. I’ve collected a fair few pieces over the years and I’m always looking for more to add to the collection.

I mainly have signed photos and I also have Jason Kidd’s wrist band from the 2000 Olympics (it’s been washed). I’m going to take photos of all the stuff I have soon.

Do you collect sports memorabilia? What do you have? Please post photos.

Here’s some of my collection…

Signed Shaun White Olympic Gold Medal Photo - Torino 2006

Photo of Shaun White signing my photo.

I love this one. Signed by Marc Frank Montoya when we were hanging out in Sydney.

Signed by Shaquille O’Neal and Dwyane Wade.

Signed by Alonzo Mourning.

Signed by Harry Kewell and Tim Cahill.

Not sports memorabilia but worth showing. Signed by Eminem.

I have a heap of Craig Lowndes model cars, my most recent was the 2009 Sydney 500 Team Vodafone FG Falcon in Pink for the McGrath foundation.

I have a signed photo of Donovan McNabb (when he was with the Philadelphia Eagles). I can’t really think of everything at the moment cause all our belongings are packed away :-(

Oh I have a replica of Valentino Rossi’s 2001 championship bike. I actually watched him race in Valencia, Spain that season.

i have a fair few basketball cards, a few gold plated ones.

At my parents place have a signed pair of anthony mundine boxing gloves (one glove signed by him, the other by his dad)*, wests magpies signed jersery from the last year they were in the competition.

Also got an ogio hat signed by all the nitro circus riders. Thats all i can think of for now.

was actually going to bid on a basketball this morning that had been signed by larry bird and a fair few other celtics players. started at $300 but by the time i started to put my bid on it hit $1500…

My very lucky Dad has Pele’s signature.

im getting my dad tickets to the presidents cup down here in melbourne. im going to tag along with some of my micheal jordan gear adn see if i can meet him and get some signatures