The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

The Banning Game

Billy is banned for putting on her teacher shoes and correcting someones spelling and grammar while posting on boardworld!

Mizu Kuma - 22 June 2011 06:25 AM

K2 is banned for bein on here too much, when he should be at work!!!!! Teaching!!!!! Like a Teacher Boy should!!!!!

mizu is banned for contradicting some1 about being on here 2 much wen he takes leave from work so he can have the most posts

Fatima is not banned for putting up that post

LOL

Warren is banned for not banning . . its sending mixed messages rolleyes

snowdragon is banned for misunderstanding said messages raspberry

Yeah bann him to hell T-spec

Warren Chapstick - 28 June 2011 08:16 AM

Yeah bann him to hell T-spec

LOL

Banning everyone for not posting in this thread

SnowDragon has to Ban SnowDragon for not being able to respond to Warren’s banning of everyone.. it was just too good of a ban to be overcome . . .  shut eye

I’m banning Warren for bringing back the banning game!!!!! (Problem solved dragon)

Now I must Ban Mizu For Banning Warren for bringing back the Banning game.  A fine kettle a of fish Mizu, a fine fine kettle….

Ahh Ha, now that you have fallen into my trap, I must now ban you snowdragon!!!!!

For what I don’t quite really know at the moment, but it must have been really, really, truly absolutely terrible, and worth the banning!!!!!

So ya banned!!!!