The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Shred Jam For K2…......

Alright Shred-attenders!

Start posting some more sugestions for me to print out lyrics/music for. Please stick to SERIOUS suggestions! I will not take any more from spanish haha!
I will start to put together a list and song books. I need these now so I can start to learn teh ones i dont know and put the books together. I will up load a list next week of songs I already do/can do/are on request already.

I will also start picking songs that people have put in Listening To ATM thread (what ever its called)

the K2 aqnd The Teachers Pets (anyone who wants to join in) should put on a show to remember!

also, if there is any other musos out there please join in. Would be good to jam with some other guitarists, harmonicas, percussionists, so please bring your instruments too!

K2 and the Teachers Pets! Hahahaha! LOL

Spaz came up with it, and I love the idea LOL

Mizu dont make me delete posts from this thead angry

Are ya wearin nothin but ya undies and waxin ya board right this minute????

Did that earlier mate wink

In that case I’ll continue makin more requests!!!!!

I didn’t want ya to start swingin that iron around!!!!! Might do some serious damage!!!!!

haha thats why the undies stay on!
Some songs ive got down for you Mizu are
Dont u forget about me
Do u see what i see
Errol
Psycho Killer
Dumb Things
No Rain

Sweet Playlist!!!!!!  shaka

Red hot chilli peppers…. Under the bridge

Red hot chilli peppers - Snow (hey oh)

At least 1 ACDC song
Blink 182 - Dammit
Grinspoon - DCx3

Some nice easy one’s for you there smile

Haha lov dcx3 I’ll see if I can do a slow bluesy cover. Can do blink and dacs. Any Prefs? Just don’t say “I wanna f a dog” hahaha