The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Freakishly Tall or Unfortunately Small?

Poll: Freakishly Tall or Unfortunately Small?
Total Votes: 16
6’8
5’5
tjswish - 06 June 2011 12:17 AM

This thread reminds me of when we went to NZ last year. I’m 6ft and 2nd from the left. Phil on the right is about 6ft 8 or so.

Personally I think I’d choose short over tall. Just so many more hassles being tall.

And you can still get on a rollercoaster at 5ft5. If you said 4ft7 (dwarf) then I’d go for tall.

Hahahahahahaa!!!!! Love the look on his face!!!!!

Tall people have shorter lifespans.

spaz - 06 June 2011 01:44 AM

Tall people have shorter lifespans.

Does that mean that short people have taller life spans then????  cool hmm

hehehe

Mizu Kuma - 06 June 2011 12:54 AM
snowdragon - 05 June 2011 11:59 PM

ay 5’5” i’d just duck under your 6’8” legs

Yeah, but ya still wouldn’t know where ya were goin!!!!!

I’d just head-butt you in the nuts and use you as a step ladder evil

snowdragon - 06 June 2011 02:30 AM

Ahh, but straight after ya head butted me in the jatz crackers, I would’ve had a reflex action and bent forward head butting you on the top of ya head (cause ya were that short), knockin ya unconscious and therefore allowin other short people to use you as a step, in order to assist them to see over the crowd!!!!!

Mizu Kuma - 06 June 2011 12:55 AM
rider26 - 06 June 2011 12:31 AM

Does this mean I’m 2.5 inches off being classified as ‘freakishly short’?  mad

Nah, I reckon that that will be good enough to qualify!!!!!  LOL

(And note the use of the angry smiley in the post!!!!! Classic Example of Angry Short Man Syndrome????)

Hahaha I don’t mind being short. I can sneak around undetected. LOL

Mizu Kuma - 06 June 2011 03:40 AM

Ahh, but straight after ya head butted me in the jatz crackers, I would’ve had a reflex action and bent forward head butting you on the top of ya head (cause ya were that short), knockin ya unconscious and therefore allowin other short people to use you as a step, in order to assist them to see over the crowd!!!!!

Ahh, but you underestimate how fast I’ll be traveling before said head-butting, and as you g   r   o   a   n over, as you are excessively tall and not a spring chicken anymore, I’ll be gaining momentum from the other direction to run up the mountain, so to speak tongue laugh

When I was in Japan with my skier mate (6’4"ish), we were going down this green run really fast and he was ahead of me. I was gaining speed so I yelled you to open his legs, and I squatted on my board and went between his legs…..i got stuck there, and we couldnt stop or turn!! eventually i wriggled free hahaha would have been a sight to see!

snowdragon - 06 June 2011 04:33 AM

Ahh, but you underestimate how fast I’ll be traveling before said head-butting, and as you g   r   o   a   n over, as you are excessively tall and not a spring chicken anymore, I’ll be gaining momentum from the other direction to run up the mountain, so to speak tongue laugh

This is of course assuming your gear doesn’t knock my little ass out . .

K2_SnatchCrewSader - 06 June 2011 04:44 AM

When I was in Japan with my skier mate (6’4"ish), we were going down this green run really fast and he was ahead of me. I was gaining speed so I yelled you to open his legs, and I squatted on my board and went between his legs…..i got stuck there, and we couldnt stop or turn!! eventually i wriggled free hahaha would have been a sight to see!

This would have been Hilarious! total funniest home video winner I reckon LOL

I’d say smaller cause it would be heaps more convenient….

I’m 6ft or a little bit bigger and it some times gets squishy

snowdragon - 06 June 2011 05:10 AM
snowdragon - 06 June 2011 04:33 AM

This is of course assuming your gear doesn’t knock my little ass out . .

Yeah, but I would be in a bad way lookin at the horns on ya!!!!!

tjswish - 06 June 2011 12:17 AM

This thread reminds me of when we went to NZ last year. I’m 6ft and 2nd from the left. Phil on the right is about 6ft 8 or so.

Personally I think I’d choose short over tall. Just so many more hassles being tall.

And you can still get on a rollercoaster at 5ft5. If you said 4ft7 (dwarf) then I’d go for tall.

Good looking bunch of bloke’s there…............ ehhhhhhhhhh yeah.  LOL

K2_SnatchCrewSader - 06 June 2011 04:44 AM

Was ya mate name Spanish Cockell who’s leg’s you were going though?