The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

The thread formally known as “survey”

There was another spam comment before Mizu’s. I deleted it though

cheese

tjswish - 06 June 2011 02:32 AM
Mizu Kuma - 06 June 2011 01:31 AM

Hahahahahaa!!!!! Spammed by a Spammer!!!!!

Why resurrect an old spam thread that was teetering on the 2nd page?

Out of the Goodness of SPAM!!!!!

Stupid spammers, like we take any notice.

Any reason to talk rubbish around here LOL

so whats goin on about this SPAM????

on the topic of spam. does anyone on here actually eat it?

a mates missus has it all the time when we go back to their place after going out. she will make sandwiches with it, every time i look at her in disgust and ask why doesnt she get the ham out of the fridge. but no, she says she loves it. you can take the girl out of dapto*.......  grin

*the author of this post in no way, shape or form is ripping on dapto

deanobruce - 06 June 2011 10:39 PM

a mates missus has it all the time when we go back to their place after going out. she will make sandwiches with it, every time i look at her in disgust and ask why doesnt she get the ham out of the fridge. but no, she says she loves it. you can take the girl out of dapto*.......  grin

Rip on Dapto as much as ya see fit deano!!!!! Dapto is a dump!!!!! Hahahahahahaaa!!!!!

Probably the SPAM capital of Australia too????  sick

its battling albion park for that title, and also the most uggboots in a public place title aswell

deanobruce - 06 June 2011 10:44 PM

its battling albion park for that title, and also the most uggboots in a public place title aswell

Hey!!!!!! Don’t go raggin on Boganville dude!!!!!!  mad

hahhaa my bad. least you have a mad pub, used to go to the park pub every friday night. getting loose and singing horses by daryl braithewaite(however you spell his name)

deanobruce - 06 June 2011 10:54 PM

hahhaa my bad. least you have a mad pub, used to go to the park pub every friday night. getting loose and singing horses by daryl braithewaite(however you spell his name)

It’s a wonder that ya weren’t singin alongside Warren and fast eddie!!!!!!

I don’t go to the pub anymore and I’ve never sang horses in my life!!!!!!  sick

Spam and tomato sauce sangas Mmmmmmm not too bad at all. Great camping food.

Down these parts it Moe and moccasin’s. Loving how every area has the town to bag out.

So who do the Dapto crew dump crap on if everyone else dumps on them?

deanobruce - 06 June 2011 10:39 PM

she prob doesn’t want to waste good money on you lot lol!

Azz - 07 June 2011 12:42 AM

Down these parts it Moe and moccasin’s. Loving how every area has the town to bag out.

So who do the Dapto crew dump crap on if everyone else dumps on them?

Ummm…......... Dapto!!!!! Or Koonawarra!!!! It’s a suburb of Dapto!!!!