The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Crunchie vs Violet Crumble - thoughts?

Possibly might be new ones? I’m not too sure but I destroy about 5 of those down in Perisher a day..

That and the Red Bull, which I got pulled up on by the vendor for drinking too many, and here I was thinking they were just ripping me off for the sale when they actually care about my health!!

Those Butterfinger Bars look awesome!  Luuurrrve Reece’s Pieces, just a shame you have to hunt for them in Oz.  Twix are definitely a fav but not all that into the Boost bars.  Now Cherry Ripes - they are a classic!

We can get the Burtterfingers out here, they are awsome.

I forget where to purchase but I’m positive they sell them in some stores.

Next time I find them I might just buy an entire box!

treynolds - You’ve just reminded me that there is an Aussie website where you can buy USA foods, and I just checked - they have Butterfingers and Reeces Pieces.

Click For Link.

Gezz Smurfette aren’t you a legend!

Better keep you around with ideas like that haha

Top job love your work

Haha maybe you should nominate me for “the most helpful person” prize!!

The Milo bars look super good!
I love chocolatey candy.

Who wants to trade some candy?
I can get about anything…
Butterfinger, Reses Pieces are both super easy to find.
Twix are everywhere too, Peanut butter and caramel.

We’ve got dark chocloate Milky Way which is sort of new.
I am sure that I can find that cookies and cream white chocolate Hersheys bar too.

How about Kit-Kat bars. they are sweet and crispy and nice.

haha kitkats are a classic over here as well raspberry we also have kitkat chunky in a multitude of flavours that seem to adjust every now and then…ranging from mint to cookies and cream over to cookie dough and the obvious caramel etc…they are a good bar as well smile

I decided to go shopping today and wound up at home a few hours later with some hersheys cookies and cream (pictured by you snowslider a while back) and white reece’s pieces in the cup thingies…

hersheys was frikin amazing as I expected, but (and I think this was just me because the only peanut butter I eat (and I eat lots of it) is minus salt, so thats the taste of peanut butter I am used to) the reece’s were super salty and (probably due to my niavety) were not exactly what I was expecting…but I can see why people do like them…

still couldn’t find butterfingers anywhere but I gather they are about the same saltiness level of the reece’s pb? raspberry

was a good day of shopping anyway haha…

oh do you have mint patties over there?

and wagon wheels?

wagon wheels used to be the bomb again at the old childhood birthday parties, but then over the years they have reduced in size significantly (or maybe just proportionally smile) and dont seem to taste as good any more…could just be the refined tastebuds…cos I do seem to remember eating soursobs as a kid and thinking they tasted ok…

Marshmallow and jam dont sound too appealing to me.
sounds weird.
but then again we got these mallow cups that never go away, have been around for yeard, and I think they are kind of nasty.
it is just chocolate and creme, like a marshmallow consistency, but creamy… not good in my book

We have something similar to the mint pattie (which I like mint candy)
it’s a classic, a good after dinner candy. It comes in large round sizes too.

As for the saltiness of recees pieces…
I’m not the best to comment on that, I dont think they are salty, so to compare the salty level to t hat of the butterfinger.. hmm, I’d say it is probably less salty, but I dont think they are either salty, ya know… Maybe someone else who has had both can tell you better than I.
They will all have salt, as a preservative, I think, so it would be hard to tell…

eat zee wagon wheel, eat zee wagon wheel! haha i’d forgotten about those circles of deliciousness.

there is a chain of shops that sell imported candy (in sydney anyway). it’s called sugar fixx and there’s one at warringah mall and other places too, just can’t remember exactly where else.

speaking of hersheys though, i really liked that hersheys chocolate syrup stuff that you mixed with milk and it made instant choccy milk (a bit like Quik). that was really cool. and while i’ve deviated this far, those apple cinnamon golden grahams were (and i’d say still are wink) good with milk.

do you guys still have apple and cinnamon potato chips?

what’s the weirdest flavour of stuff that’s going on over there at the mo?