The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

boardworld iphone/ipod app?

i always use my ipod and i thought it would be really cool if they made an app for boardworld to access it easier, what do u think?

I would love it cause most of my posts are from my iPhone!!

I find BW rather mobile/iphone friendly as it is. But yes one would be cool.
Towards the end of last year a member, Cupid Stunt, was working on designing an App for BW. He designs Apps and other software i think. I wonder how he went with it. He has been M.I.A for a while now

Hell yeah, it would rock.

I use my iPhone heaps for BW and find it fine. The biggest problem I have with the iPhone is not being able to access the location of images so I can post them on BW!!!

we should try send Cupid Stunt a message some time asking him what he got to with the BW app smile

great idea we should get 1 lol

That Would be Awesome!!! cheese

Good idea. Need to stay current with the latest trends. I was surprised when I got back from Canada at just how big iphones/smartphones are. Lots changes in a year.

Dan83 - 10 May 2011 10:44 AM

Good idea. Need to stay current with the latest trends. I was surprised when I got back from Canada at just how big iphones/smartphones are. Lots changes in a year.

Not big in Canada Dan????

I am still getting settled in Van but will be getting a Iphone in the next few weeks and hoping to get a Ipad soon too!