The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

If you were invisible…..

If you were invisible what would you do?
I would like to disqualify two things, stealing and perving (way too obvious!)

Mess with peoples heads.

Pretend to be a ghost.

Can you switch it on and off?

Or would we just be always invisible?

Go to KFC head quarters and find out the 11 secret herbs and spices !!!!!

or is that stealing downer

Easy… get on Peak Chair as soon as they put the chairs on, before the patrollers get up there and before they open to the public. Freshies all morning, baby! Yeeeeew!  cool grin

Go into a Hair Salon, and cut chunks out of customers do’s while the Hairdresser is doin it!!!!!  evil

I would sneak into a television news studio and tickle the reporter while they are trying to report the news…  LOL

This reminds me of the joke,

Superman was kinda bored so he just started flying around looking for something to do. He’s flying over Wonder Woman’s house and sees her bedroom window is open. He stops for a glimpse and sees her lying on her bed naked. She’s lying there and squirming around looking real hot.

Superman was getting turned on looking at her so he decides what the hell, I can just fly in real quick, give her the ole’ in-out and be out of there before she even knows what hit her. After all he is Superman. So, in he goes, wham-bam and he’s out of there.

Wonder Woman knew something happened and says, “What was that?” The invisible man says, “I don’t know but, damn, my arse is sore.”

awesome joke!  Azz, that’d piss the colonel off eh!  He wouldn’t be grinning then!  No other rules just stealing and perving….

You could be up on stage at any concert you want !!!!!!!

Unpluggin the all the gear if it was a crap performance!!!!!

It’s hard to think beyond the perving damnit!  The best I have so far is to sneak into the room in the white house where they discuss the things that they really don’t want people to hear…I think that’d be pretty interesting.

If osama was still round, id sit behind him and wisper in his ear “this is the voice of Jesus…..” and see what happenss to his beliefs haha

also sneakin onto planes to get to awesome snow destinations and sneakin to the front of lift lines wink

I’d drive through any RBT’s I could find and film the expression when the copper rocks up to the car grin

snowdragon - 05 May 2011 12:31 AM

I’d drive through any RBT’s I could find and film the expression when the copper rocks up to the car grin

LOL thats the best idea

What about haunting someone like Jeremy Clarkson?

Imagine the facial expressions that guy would pull !!!!!!!!