The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Boardworld Hoodies - Final Vote

Poll: Should BOARDWORLD.COM.AU be in the logo font or fatboy slim?
Total Votes: 25
Logo font
Fatboy slim

Who me? What? Not sure what your on about, must of been spaz cool smirk

tjswish - 06 April 2011 03:27 AM
blizzard_22 - 06 April 2011 03:16 AM

I really like the logofont. The URL is what we want people to be able to read quick and easy without you thinking the are just staring at your butt lol

Don’t worry, we’ll stare at your butt… lol jkz LOL

LOL it just reminds me of those trashy clothes from Supre that have stupid stuff written on the butt like “Babe”

Um… how about no!

I really like the logofont. The URL is what we want people to be able to read quick and easy without you thinking the are just staring at your butt lol

Have to say, i prefer the customness, the logofont is too easy/simple- not many people i imagine are going to look at my butt, if they are interested to read i’d like them to work for it cheese
In the End . . heh heh I’m looking forward to my Boardworld Hoodie

^^  LOL

Yep, looks like logo font it is. I thought I was going to be in the minority.  grin

blizzard_22 - 06 April 2011 08:56 AM
tjswish - 06 April 2011 03:27 AM

Don’t worry, we’ll stare at your butt… lol jkz LOL

LOL it just reminds me of those trashy clothes from Supre that have stupid stuff written on the butt like “Babe”

Um… how about no!

Photobucket

Can we get some of these made up with our usernames and BW logo on the front?

I’ll start work on a design, but someone needs to supply me a model.

LOL as long as you do a run at the shred wearing only that!

If you look at cafepress.com you can get anything printed on almost anything…! LOL

spaz - 07 April 2011 11:34 PM

I’ll start work on a design, but someone needs to supply me a model.

fatima is free this arvo if you need a model LOL

LOL  ^^^

Were they paying by the pound mizu is that why is cost so much, cause they needed a bigger camera??  ohh

hmmm  wink  smile

Inner beauty i really didnt know that you had any lol   tongue rolleye

how are the hoodies going??

fast eddie - 11 April 2011 06:55 AM

How is riders challenge going??? lol

fast eddie - 11 April 2011 06:55 AM

Working on it. I’ve been in touch with the company making them for us. I’m going to give everyone a bit more time to get their orders in and for us to work on the final high res design. I’ll then announce the hoodies on our Facebook page so anyone else wanting them can put in last-minute orders. Then we’re good. Realistically they can’t be sent out to you guys till the start of June, as I will be out of the country till then. Unless someone else wants to post them out to everyone? haha tongue wink

I hope that’s cool with everyone? Early June delivery…