The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

How to be Aussie.

cords - 09 July 2011 11:26 AM

an amusing read…except aussies can’t marry anyone they want….not yet anyway!

True, but it seems that ball is well and truly rolling. They’ll probably allow gay marriage sometime within the decade though. I can’t see the issue myself. Religious organisations won’t have to marry them, so it’s really none of their business, there’ll be more stability for gay couples and the economy would get a turbo boost from the bridal registry.

haha I agree. Total non-issue. As soon as they allow it, it’ll be forgotten about I reckon!

cords - 09 July 2011 11:26 AM

an amusing read…except aussies can’t marry anyone they want….not yet anyway!

Hang On, just curious where this is directed- my Aussie chose and married me,  Today is our 7th Anniversary(), I hope I’ve simply misread, or not understood what you were getting at

cords - 10 July 2011 05:06 AM

haha I agree. Total non-issue. As soon as they allow it, it’ll be forgotten about I reckon!

me jumps tha gun perhaps?  red face That’s what I get for being American-Australian i guess . .

Congrats on the Anniversary mate!!!!

May many more follow!!!!  shaka

Mizu Kuma - 10 July 2011 09:29 AM

Congrats on the Anniversary mate!!!!

May many more follow!!!!  shaka

Thanks Brother! Been a very exciting 7 years!

was alluding to the fact that gay marriage isn’t allowed yet…nothing to do with inter-racial or anything!

I didn’t know that snowdragon was afro-american-australian!!!!!

More like Scottish-American-Australian . . I suppose my general wind-kept hair look could pass for a squashed afro . .

LOL I thought that ya must have just combed it out!!!!!!

Most of the time I brush it once first thing, then just let it do whatever the hell it wants cheese

I don’t even have to brush mine!!!!!

It did what it wanted years ago!!!!! And left my head!!!!!

surferguy56 - 02 July 2009 08:26 AM

Listen to a song called This is Australia by Midnight Oil. It’ll give you a rough idea on what goes on in a land down under smile

Midnight Oil are a classic Aussie rock band too… Check it ooooout smile

Just readin this thread to help our Seppo mate Rocken out, and came across this!!!!!

Strewth, suferguy!!!!!

The song’s called “Sounds of Then”, and it’s performed by GANGgajang!!!!!