The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

BOARDWORLD SHRED 2011 ~Jive talk~

I’m currently in the house of Ullr(we real boarders stay) and it’s sweet!!! It’s making me so uch more pumped for the shred!! Even sussed out what room where in lol

LOL

Did ya put some sauce in Warrens bed????

amine - 03 August 2011 11:18 AM

Good news…..Im in AUS.  The Shred here I (we) come.  So stoked.

YES! I mean yeeeeeeeeeew!  cool grin

^^ who is 11th confirmed?

11*135=1270 so you need $330 more to book it? I can send that tonight if you will book the studio for us.

That also means we need 3 more people to pay me back (for weekend slots).

If they don’t get filled, I will fill them with people I know smile

Has anyone PM’d Sukah as he sounded pretty keen????

What’s happenin with blizz???? I thought that she was already locked in????

Sukah has been MIA for a few days… Probably Shredding… I know I wouldn’t be on here if I was at the snow raspberry

I’ll be signin off tonight!!!!!  shaka

I’m only posting more b/c I can’t shred or work.
I should do some more video editing.

Sounds good Tj, send it through and I’ll send an email and book it tonight.
Not everyone has paid in full, the total I’ve received so far is $1065, I’m getting some back wages paid to me in cash so I wont be able to bank it until next week (stupid banks), I’ve a few hundred in there + (another BWShredder is willing to front some funds) there should be enough to secure it.

Haven’t PM’d anyone yet either. red face
These painkillers have made me both lazy and sleepy.  confused

Just have a sickie that game blizz!!!!!

keen az !! for this

ohh yeaaah.. cant wait =D

im also hoping this warm weather wont stay long so it doesnt melt the snoww !!!! ><

Easy done smile

Can’t wait to be shredding again!

I could go for some free prizes. Poker night it is! lol.

If we have like 4 tables of 5 people and then the winner of each table is in the final, it would be ok.

Just don’t give out too much money to start with and it won’t take too long. Or you could grab like 4 beanies or face masks as prizes and just have 4 separate games?

That could work. see what other people think. Only thing though is we may rock up pretty late, so dont organise it around us. its an at least an 8hr drive so even if i finish work at 3.30 and leave straight away, will get there late.