The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

BOARDWORLD SHRED 2011 ~Jive talk~

tjswish - 02 August 2011 01:53 AM

Seriously though, if you guys can make it up early, there should still be that 5th bed and then I’ll leave my bed up for one of you girls and me and K2 can find somewhere miles away from anything Spanish to sleep!

Aw thanks tj, what a gentleman!!

^^ No Worries smile

At work, sometimes I pretend to be fixing things under tables just so I can lie there on the carpet lol. The boardroom is the best, we got a computer under the table connected to a projector in the roof so you just get comfy and nobody bothers you raspberry

Just check that there isn’t a computer under the bed, Billy!!!!!  smirk

Is somebody movin these posts, or am I goin bonkers????  mad

Your out there, aren’t ya spaz????  LOL

Mizu Kuma - 02 August 2011 08:22 AM

Is somebody movin these posts, or am I goin bonkers????  mad

Not me!

I feel spaz’s presence…  ohh

Is it warm???

Thats sick rider, awesome stuff!!!

Shannon - 02 August 2011 09:09 AM

Hey there I’m thinking of joining you guys for this great week /event. Would it be ok to come towards the end of the week ?

Shannon.

Should be all good just send spaz a PM and see whats the go…...

Hey there I’m thinking of joining you guys for this great week /event. Would it be ok to come towards the end of the week ?

Shannon.

All are welcome!! I wish I could attend more than just the end of the week myself!!!!

Shannon.

Should be cool. I don’t know how much room we got left during the week at the shed but there is definitely room for Friday / Saturday nights at the shed. Too many people went and booked elsewhere to get the whole 15-20 places for the week so there is only 5 beds for us people staying the week and others have booked the floor on the Thursday night lol.

Shannon.

Hell Yeah!!!!!

The more the Merrier!!!!!  shaka

tjswish - 02 August 2011 10:17 AM

Shannon.

Should be cool. I don’t know how much room we got left during the week at the shed but there is definitely room for Friday / Saturday nights at the shed. Too many people went and booked elsewhere to get the whole 15-20 places for the week so there is only 5 beds for us people staying the week and others have booked the floor on the Thursday night lol.

We are staying else where cause of the stalker TJ!!! And dont wanna wake up in the middle of the night with you breathing over the top of us bahahahahahahahaha hmmm

Lol… If I stood over you warren, I’d probably get my eye poked out by your nose…

That’s not entirely correct TJ!!!!!

I’ve seen photo’s of ya, and none of them show that ya even have eyes!!!!!