The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

BOARDWORLD SHRED 2011 ~Jive talk~

Well i must say Mizu you are doing a really good job i love everything about it, and one day i want to be up there with you standing beside you looking towards the sunset. Knowing i’m part of boardworld, one with this boardworld…....

Spanish Cockell - 23 May 2011 03:52 AM

Well i must say Mizu you are doing a really good job i love everything about it, and one day i want to be up there with you standing beside you looking towards the sunset. Knowing i’m part of boardworld, one with this boardworld…....

You’re not part of boardworld till your photo is in the separated at birth thread.

Get him TJ…...  wink

Yeah!!!!! Where’s ya Mugshot Spanish!!!!!!

TJ will get you good!!!!!

I just put it up there!  grin

Spanish Cockell - 23 May 2011 04:44 AM

I just put it up there!  grin

Wha!!!!!  ohh Ohh ya mugshot!!!!!

The ONLY one with “team”???????

No way!!!!!!! In any other forum but ‘Photo’ and ‘General’ you’ll see my wonderful mug with a Team title - additionally K2 is on the team everywhere but in ‘General’

Sorry Mizu, there are 3 on the Team. It is not exclusive to you (though I believe you are the captain) is that right K2?

Damn straight spaz!!  cool smirk

spaz - 23 May 2011 11:32 AM

The ONLY one with “team”???????

No way!!!!!!! In any other forum but ‘Photo’ and ‘General’ you’ll see my wonderful mug with a Team title - additionally K2 is on the team everywhere but in ‘General’

Sorry Mizu, there are 3 on the Team. It is not exclusive to you (though I believe you are the captain) is that right K2?

Sorry spaz, K2!!!!! Got a little carried away!!!!!  red face

Might have to consider getting a limited “Team” hoodie.

spaz - 23 May 2011 12:21 PM

Might have to consider getting a limited “Team” hoodie.

Now ya talkin!!!!! You’d think that the Boss would organize somethin like that for all of the hard work that we have done around the place?????

tongue laugh

Shall be confirming very soon.. Trying to convince my sister to come.. Shes unsure coz shes a beginner boarder

nyteskye - 23 May 2011 03:16 PM

Shall be confirming very soon.. Trying to convince my sister to come.. Shes unsure coz shes a beginner boarder

Get her to sign up on Boardworld mate!!!!

She will be more than welcome to join the crew at the Shred!!!!!

I reckon that she will learn more over the days at the Shred than she will over her lifetime!!!!

*Mizu does not guarantee that anyone will learn a thing at the Shred!!!! Especially from him!!!!! Except for a few bad habits!!!!!

Yeah, sign her up!
If someone new on here like Spanish Cokenell can threaten skiing at the Shred when he has never seen snow before and no-one gives him a hard time then your sis should be able cast aside any unease she feels about being a beginner boarder.

The problem spaz is i think Spanish is after a hard time.
nyteskye, bring your sis along for sure! She will get plenty of support and encouragement being a new boarder. There is definately going to be people of all abilities smile