The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

BOARDWORLD SHRED 2011 ~Jive talk~

spaz - 23 May 2011 02:33 AM

Rider (the owner of Boardworld) used to be an instructor and some of the other peopke that will be there will be able to offer plenty of tips and advice as well.
(Not that I’m volunteering rider to instruct)

The Shred Shed is very good accom - I just found a great deal.
And Mizu is always posting with ‘tongue in cheek’ take his advice with a grain of salt or you’ll end up wearing a tutu or worse. wink

And would you really trust a guy who wears a dress to give you advice on who to sleep next to?

^^^^^^ Is that you at work TJ????

Thats a bummer cause my family ski’s, when i was growing up back in the day my mum and dad would always leave me at home with nan…. I don’t think they liked me much as a kid lol. I think i’m going to ski if that’s ok with everyone?
But i just wanna get out there and feel the fresh air, listen to the wild life and have a beer with everyone.  wink
Thanks so much guys for opening my world to snow….

And yes TJ i would love to stay with you, is the bed a single???  tongue wink

tjswish - 23 May 2011 02:35 AM
spaz - 23 May 2011 02:33 AM

Rider (the owner of Boardworld) used to be an instructor and some of the other peopke that will be there will be able to offer plenty of tips and advice as well.
(Not that I’m volunteering rider to instruct)

The Shred Shed is very good accom - I just found a great deal.
And Mizu is always posting with ‘tongue in cheek’ take his advice with a grain of salt or you’ll end up wearing a tutu or worse. wink

And would you really trust a guy who wears a dress to give you advice on who to sleep next to?

^ That is Mizu BTW.

Mizu Kuma - 23 May 2011 02:36 AM

Lol random google image… and I’m pretty sure it’s a woman…

tjswish - 23 May 2011 02:44 AM
Mizu Kuma - 23 May 2011 02:36 AM

Lol random google image… and I’m pretty sure it’s a woman…

I thought ya might have gained a little weight lately!!!!! In strange places!!!!!

Spanish Cockell - 23 May 2011 02:42 AM

Thats a bummer cause my family ski’s, when i was growing up back in the day my mum and dad would always leave me at home with nan…. I don’t think they liked me much as a kid lol. I think i’m going to ski if that’s ok with everyone?
But i just wanna get out there and feel the fresh air, listen to the wild life and have a beer with everyone.  wink

Probably because the snow is normally fkn expensive… so to bring a small kid, you add on another couple of hundred dollars just for a weekend.

You can ski if you want, but it might be fun to try boarding. All of us do it… we can’t all be wrong ollie

Definitely lots of beer planned.

And I think its a single… wink

tjswish - 23 May 2011 02:47 AM
Spanish Cockell - 23 May 2011 02:42 AM

Probably because the snow is normally fkn expensive… so to bring a small kid, you add on another couple of hundred dollars just for a weekend.

You can ski if you want, but it might be fun to try boarding. All of us do it… we can’t all be wrong ollie

Definitely lots of beer planned.

And I think its a single… wink

YES i want to ski and that’s that!!!! And with the bed it might be a bit tight with both of us in it together….....

Lookout TJ!!!!!! Spanish is after some young blood by the sound of it!!!!!!  LOL

He just seem’s like a nice bloke that’s all mizu…

You are NEW around here, aren’t ya!!!!!  hmmm

Yes i’m knew, i hope that doesn’t freak anyone out???

Well at the rate that ya goin ya gonna be a threat to my Post Count!!!!!!

Is this your website or something? No one is even close to you

Yeah, that’s why I’m the only one with TEAM written above their Avatar!!!!!!

I AM the TEAM!!!!!! It has taken me quite a while to build this site!!!!! rider 26 helps me out now and then!!!!!

Whenever I haven’t got him workin on the Skate Section that is!!!!!!