The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

G-Red is the token skier on Boardworld!

^^^^^

Ohhh… see, snowdragon was usin my account all this time!!!!! It was snowdragon!!!!!

I wouldn’t send any damaging messages to the almighty one, rider!!!!!

i will hide in the trees at falls and pounce when he least expects it…

I will stay in the middle of the groomers then!!!!!

Mizu Kuma - 03 August 2011 05:34 AM

^^^^^

Ohhh… see, snowdragon was usin my account all this time!!!!! It was snowdragon!!!!!

hmmm

snowdragon - 03 August 2011 05:59 AM
Mizu Kuma - 03 August 2011 05:34 AM

^^^^^

hmmm

Shhh, Shhh, just play along with me!!!!! They wish to hurt me!!!!! HELP!!!!!!  confused

i will go there the night before, dig me a sweet ass tunnel in the middle of a groomer then rebury myself.

Then when i see a guy with chicken legs and a blue boardworld hoodie cruising down the groomer i will pounce like a snow leopard

LOL

deanobruce - 03 August 2011 06:14 AM

i will go there the night before, dig me a sweet ass tunnel in the middle of a groomer then rebury myself.

Then when i see a guy with chicken legs and a blue boardworld hoodie cruising down the groomer i will pounce like a snow leopard

Straight into the blades of a piston bully!!!!!

Mizu Kuma - 03 August 2011 07:15 AM

Because it is very easy to mistake a guy with chicken legs and a blue boardworld hoodie for a piston bully????  oh oh

Azz - 03 August 2011 08:15 AM

Because it is very easy to mistake a guy with chicken legs and a blue boardworld hoodie for a piston bully????  oh oh

Ha, but I will be ridin next to them constantly!!!!! How’s that for an ingenious plan????

Mizu Kuma - 03 August 2011 12:14 PM
Azz - 03 August 2011 08:15 AM

Ha, but I will be ridin next to them constantly!!!!! How’s that for an ingenious plan????

So he will be sitting in the shed all day and shredding at 6am

Very well thought out plan raspberry

You Guys…... I will be night ridin, while deano is busy diggin his tunnel!!!!!

I have got it sorted!!!!! I am the “Planning Nazi”, after all!!!!!

Mizu Kuma - 04 August 2011 12:16 AM

You Guys…... I will be night ridin, while deano is busy diggin his tunnel!!!!!

I have got it sorted!!!!! I am the “Planning Nazi”, after all!!!!!

You just need to cover the legs Mizu- extra layers maybe . . and then, if only there was a way, an event maybe where you could slip into a crowd.. perhaps if you could convince a crowd to all wear the same colored hoodie..

it so crazy it just might work

Hmmm…......... and now that we have the Boardworld Hoodies, I know that eddie and rider have been noted as possessin chicken legs!!!!!

How’s your stumps dragon????